The Latest Paramount Scheme To Take Your Money?

Tenebrae

Actually these theme sets aren't that bad. Money wise they could stand to be a tad cheaper, seeing as how they cost almost as much as one full season of say, TNG or DS9 (the $52 USD versions from Amazon.com)

I've been trying to win the Klingon set off startrek.com In themselves they are pretty neat, theres a Q set and a Borg set as well. I'd rather have the Borg set over the Klingon set but hey if wishes were horses...

I think they could have done the box art better. They just look so..templated. Black box, with the ST logo/font and name of the theme with an iconic preview on the left (Borg on the Borg set, Q on the Q set, etc).

I'm interested in the Romulan set if they ever do one. They didn't get much attention over than the few Neutral Zone encounters really.

Of course they are just going to make sets of every race probably. Ferengi (plenty of material), Vulcan (plenty of material) etc

At least it's not Star Wars... check the money machine on that one;

Original triology comes unaltered on VHS

Special Edition Original triology comes to VHS

Episodes 1-3 come to DVD and VHS

Special Edition w/ "young Anakin" added to ROTJ comes to DVD

coming soon will be Original/Enhanced edition original triology unedited to DVD

probably coming soon all the above except in HD-DVD and Blu-Ray formats... Dude never needs to get a job again just keep releasing the two triologies every few years..

Oh, I can definitely see them doing a Ferengi/Romulan/Vulcan set given the time.

Haven't the Star Trek films all been released on VHS and DVD and with Director's cuts? I imagine they'll be out on HD-DVD too. Everyone does it.

You are probably right though if you do VUlcans do you inlcude all of TOS' date=' Enterprise and Voyager as they had main characters who were Vulcan and a lot of episodes covered some aspect of the Vulcans.[/quote']

There were some good Vulcan eps of TNG. Mainly the Sarek stuff and the Vulcan/Romulan reunification stuff with Spock

<- is still waiting for the 'Lwaxana Troi' boxed set... which would also be blatant proof that they're taking this concept way too far.

I disagree. A Wesly Crusher box set would be taking it too far!!! :p

You're both wrong. A Time Travel set would take...

...too late. :cyclops:

Star Trek: Fan Collective - Time Travel. Released 4 April 2006.

Guest c4evap

I know, I know...shoot me, but I have all the special sets so far except the Klingon set. Like I said before...I do own a copy of Star trek V :p HeeHaw!

c4 B)