who is the strongest captian

Commander MJC

I'd say Captain John Brannigan of the Nostalgia for Infinity from Alistair Reynold's books. After all, the melding plague made him literally part of his ship... and that ship had weapons capable of blowing up planets and stars.

... hey, you never SAID in the topic it had to be a captain from Star Trek, and I never listen to forum section headers. ;)

Besides, this huge torrent of best / worst [insert thing here] topics is getting quite annoying, and how vague can you get with 'strongest'? Each of the captains were strong in their own way...

Strenght? ... and isn't 'Petty Officer Lieutenant Commander' a little excessive? ;)

You must mean Crewman Commander MJC (my bro) I havent answered here yet (untill now)

but ill say Kirk is the strongest one after seeing the Generation film (picard get boxed down on the first hit

and goes down while kirk can take some attacks)

In terms of physical strength I agree with MJC Sisko was the strongest though he didn't get into as many fights DS9 wasn't the same sort of show as TOS but he did get beaten up a few times and also held his own agains the likes of the Jem'hadar.

However he was not as emotionally strong as Janeway or Picard.

Kirk had several other strong points but I won't go in to them in this post. ;)

Guest c4evap
Yeah' date=' heres anoher vote for Kirk. I think he'd be either too busy killing Romulans, or getting it on with green skinned Orion slave girls to bother with janeway.[/quote']

Naw. I think he'd give her a go as well :p You know what they say..."any port in a storm" ;)

c4 B)

• 3 weeks later...