Ranks

When I set up the ranks I had no reference what they used to be, so I set them up to be in the vicinity of what i could remember. You can change them if you know what the old numbers were, I don't think they differ much and if you have them, you can very easily change them into anything you like.

Heres how to get your rank not only  back up to where it was, but how to soar ahead of everyone in no time:

Step 1)  click here

Step 2) Post "happy birthday' to everyone that has a birthday today. Make sure that you do it all in separate posts.

Step 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 every day for exactly one year.

Step 4)  Your post count has just gone up by 49551

If you do this every day for say a week or 2, your bound to rack up at least a hundred free-bee posts.

Heres how to get your rank not only  back up to where it was, but how to soar ahead of everyone in no time:

Step 1)  click here

Step 2) Post "happy birthday' to everyone that has a birthday today. Make sure that you do it all in separate posts.

If you do this every day for say a week or 2, your bound to rack up at least a hundred free-bee posts.

<----Living proof that it works.

• 1 month later...

Step 1)  click here

<----Living proof that it works.

Pmswl ...actually he spammed every day for a year lol

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, now I have to ask my question again. An old buddy of mine said that 2 years ago or so you only needed 250 posts to get to captain and when you made your first post on the forum you started out as ensign, not recruit. I think I remember what the mods said here as to why they were changed and that's fine, no worries about that. I am curious, especially after reading the history of this site on the one page here, to know what the post requirements were for each rank and what the ranks were back then. I think it would be an interesting addition to the Niteshdw history page.

Ugh, now I have to ask my question again. An old buddy of mine said that 2 years ago or so you only needed 250 posts to get to captain and when you made your first post on the forum you started out as ensign, not recruit. I think I remember what the mods said here as to why they were changed and that's fine, no worries about that. I am curious, especially after reading the history of this site on the one page here, to know what the post requirements were for each rank and what the ranks were back then. I think it would be an interesting addition to the Niteshdw history page.

Well i don't know why you need to know twice, but i might add the old forum ranks to the history page.