NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

lmao.Sov.....BTW i only voted for sov coz he voted for me the first time lol..nothing more than that...he could be the wolf I honestly dont know but ave to vote for someone...hehe

It is quite funny reading some of theses theories thou lol[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 11:12:51 PM

S0V13T and neomaster could be playing a very clever game - and making you vote each other out, while they kill off the ones who vote for them.

Either that or their just stupid ;)

But yes - Tablet received quite a lot of votes - could the wolves be ganging up on the weak? (*cough - haha Tablet *cough*)

Come on people - St. Nites can't keep up with all the funerals! ;)

either we are the wolfs or we just avin some fun lol...damn how the hell did this all happen in the first place[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 11:14:33 PM

sorry another thought before i got to boring work...

If you was one of the wolfs you wouldnt want attension drawn to yourselfs, so as spook would say logic would dictate that one of the wolfs would be fairly quite and not post much so the attension is diverted to the loud ones like sov, mm or myself.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- It's no secret that TFMF' date=' [MM'], and myself are all friends OUTSIDE of NiteSciFi, and regularly game together. Would this make Fox more or less likely to select MM and I for special roles? Would it be too obvious?

Perhaps...

- TFMF is Scottish. Would he be more likely or less likely to choose other Scots? Maybe he picked an all euro cast for this show.

As far as i am aware, there are no other Scots playing the game. And if i were to have picked an all euro cast, you would not have been picked for the seer, as you are Canadian.

- TFMF is a moderator' date=' and naturally has resentment for forum members that like to  'stir the pot'. Whoever he selected for certian roles may reflect this.[/quote']

Not true - some of my greatest enemies on here are moderators ;)

- Fox and TetsuoShima both collaborated on the upgrades to this forum together. Could they still be in cahoots?

::)

- TFMF is a student of technology' date=' that implies that he has excellent mathematical / reasoning skills. Whoever he picked for the roles will certianlly reflect this. [/quote']

Eh? Maths was never my strongest subject. As for reasoning :D

As for why Megalith was chosen to be eaten... was it because he was poking at mods' date=' wandered off to the lake, or his name starts with an M?[/quote']

His isn't the only name to begin with M ;)

GorunNova: your vote is retracted until you come up with your decision.

12 hours left!

Update: Less than 1 hour remaining! It's not too late to change your votes ;)

Anyway. Here is the current voting stats:

Tablet: 5 (Hilander72, Megalith, gathererhade, GorunNova, [MM])

Megalith: 2 (TetsuoShima, Bones2097)

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, Tablet)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

Which means everyone has voted. If i have made a mistake, please correct me before the voting is over. You have about 45 mins to change your vote if you wish.

hmmm logicaly speaking the wolf would have went out of his way to vote an innocent off, (asume tab was ok....<-- i think weren't there suppose to be 2 wolves???)

any who.... that leaves Hilander72, gathererhade, GorunNova, [MM] who conspired to kick tab.... since hilander & gorun are sling it like theres no tomorrow, it could be either....

still early to say... since hilander voted first i have to rule him out, cause it obvious the wolf would waited to vote, for the inocent with the most/deciding votes.

leaving us with gathererhade, GorunNova, [MM]...

gatherhade, i don't recall any of his posts... so it could be him....

but gorun was quick of the mark this time....

bugger it i'm gona vote MM,

*much think hurt brain  :P *

any who.... that leaves Hilander72, gathererhade, GorunNova, [MM] who conspired to kick tab.... since hilander & gorun are sling it like theres no tomorrow, it could be either....

still early to say... since hilander voted first i have to rule him out, cause it obvious the wolf would waited to vote, for the inocent with the most/deciding votes.

When all things being equal... The simplest solution is often the correct solution... :)

Simple solution. Everyone should vote the same and banish the werewolf: GorunNova (<- WEREWOLF >:()

Remember that if there is TWO werewolfs amongst us, there is a chance that they'll both throw their votes on an innocent villager that already (falsely) received a vote from another villager to save each other. That makes it very hard to banish a real werewolf. So everyone should put as many votes as possible on the same suspect (*cough* GorunNova *cough*) and that will atleast guarantee that we the villagers control the outcome of the voting and not the werewolves. It's in the werewolves best intrest that the voting is spread out thinly (or that most villager votes wrong), which makes it safer for them. ONE or TWO votes is still safe for TWO werewolves, THREE is a threat and FOUR is almost a certain banishment.

The only way I can prove that I am villager is when I (propably) get 'mauled' (next?), but atleast that would prove I'm telling the truth and nothing but the truth.

Hmmm.  The last 12 hours - taken with what's gone before make very interesting reading.

An aside...

For those still going the quiet route, I'd again point out my timezone.  I assume I'm the only one playing from Australia.  As such, when I'm on late at night my time (like now) very few others are.  Right now, no one else in the game is logged into the forum.

And I can't have a discussion easily with myself.  Thus you would normally get only one, maybe two posts a day from me Monday to Friday - a guy as to work, you know.

Now onto the business at hand!

I had narrowed my last vote down to two (one now eaten - my commiserations Megalith).  But, for good or I'll, I'm finding Sov13T's arguments he is the seer to be somewhat unconvincing.

Try this for logic...

1.  The rules say that TFMF will advise the seer AFTER a person is eaten whether a particular villager is a werewolf.  So, unless TFMF let the cat out of the bag early, SOV13T was lying, as he posted that neomaster was a wolf some 4 hours BEFORE the first death (of Queenspock).

2.  Why would be lie?  Two possibilities:

a)  He's just stirring for the fun of it;  or

b)  He's a wolf trying to point a finger elsewhere.

3.  BUT...  If he's stirring for the fun of it, why would he would attract the attention of the wolves, inviting both of them to vote for him, and urge others to do likewise.  That's not logical.  Persuade by all means, but if you come out & say you're the seer Sov, you're just painting a bright target on yourself and standing in the middle of an open field.  And that means you're either very stupid, or trying to be sneaky.

So...  my conclusion.

Sov13T is likely either the Seer or a Werewolf - I'll assume the very stupid option is incorrect (giving you the benefit of the doubt, Sov).  But because of point 1, it seems to me that the Seer option is not the correct one - he would not have had the info on Neomaster at the time he made the accusation.

Thus I deduce Sov13T is the werewolf, and vote accordingly.

I've been thinking about it, and it occurs to me that it takes a certain sort to go for the target 'lit up in neon lights', so to speak, instead of laying low and picking on someone less likely to have been voted out.  A lot of people were poised to vote for Megalith (including me), and when he got killed, it was a real surprise.  Now, who here likes stirring things up?  Now that I think about it in this way I don't think TetsuoShima would have taken out Megalith.  I still think one of the wereworlves (and only one) is a mod, and I'm leaning to S0V13T (ah, how quickly the hunch fades!).  On the other hand, Hilander does seem set on eliminating me... but he doesn't need to be a werewolf to want to do that.

As for Hilander's "He talked about the seer, only a werewolf cares about the seer, so he's guilty!" approach, I was just talking about who I thought TFMF was picking the important roles, among which one happens to be the seer.  ... I guess I'm not the only one who overthinks things here.

I've got some suspicions on who the seer is, but nothing concrete... and nothing I'll talk about in case I get him /her killed. ;p

Speaking of the overthinking bit... screw it.  I'll go back to voting for TetsuoShima.  He could be cleverly zapping high profile victims and laughing it up as we type!  (fully expects to be eaten next round... o.o)

I knew i should have stayed at home that fateful night and had my headphones on and doors and windows locked, everyone knows you have to invite a werewolf into your home... oh wait sorry thats a vampire lol. so the garlic i ate didnt help either lol was just seasoning for the nasty wolf.

Hmmm.  The last 12 hours - taken with what's gone before make very interesting reading.

1.  The rules say that TFMF will advise the seer AFTER a person is eaten whether a particular villager is a werewolf.  So, unless TFMF let the cat out of the bag early, SOV13T was lying, as he posted that neomaster was a wolf some 4 hours BEFORE the first death (of Queenspock).

2.  Why would be lie?  Two possibilities:

a)  He's just stirring for the fun of it;  or

b)  He's a wolf trying to point a finger elsewhere.

Thus I deduce Sov13T is the werewolf, and vote accordingly.

I was wondering why he was saying i was the wolf right at the begininning as well, my vote for sov is purely due to him voting for me and contining to do so afterwards which has made me think he is one of the wolfs.

I've got some suspicions on who the seer is' date=' but nothing concrete... and nothing I'll talk about in case I get him /her killed[/quote']

I think QueenSpock was the only 'her' in the game ;) (Unless S0V's been hiding somthing all these years... ::) )

Current Voting stats:

GorunNova: 2 (Hilander72, TetsuoShima)

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, gathererhade)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

TetsuoShima: 1 (GorunNova)

[MM]: 1 (Bones2097)

-----------------------------------------------

We are still waiting on a vote from MM. Voting ends in 2 and a half hours.

Okies - I'm now back from work (yes , WORK , so stop any bitching about me not posting right now :p ) and OH BOY the game is definitely afoot now  :o

A lot has happened in the last 24 Hours (Hmm , perhaps they should make a show about that.... :p )

I've been carefully sifting through the various posts , claims and counter claims.

As it stands it looks like I have the casting vote this time around (that is , if no-one else changes their vote) and hence I feel obligated to explain my decision as best I can.

THAT SAID :

I *could* go on for pages about all my various ideas and suspicions but I'll try and keep it as short as I can.

For me it boils down to the discussion (argument) between GorunNova and Highlander72.

It started with Highlander72 accusing GorunNova.

What I found interesting about that was that Highlander72 seemed to have already chosen who (out of his own shortlist) to vote for and then "constructed" an argument around his chosen victim.

Thing was ,  his argument had several holes in it and one blatant *GUESS*.(that Tablet was NOT a wolf - What if he WAS a wolf I ask?)

Then came the turn for GorunNova to reply to the accusation - and this for me was the CLINCHER !

Basically , GorunNova PANICKED! - he did NOT address the holes in Highlander's "logic" , but instead went all excited and behaved "randomly" - even to the point of wildly accusing TetsuoShima out of the blue. (for an apparently made up reason on the spot!)

Highlander saw this weak response and turned the pressure up with a full on - You ARE a Wolf accusation (instead of the previous "Prime Suspect" status).

At this point GorunNova pretty much "lost it" , changes his vote and starts babbling nonsense !

********** I could go on but I'll stop there , I think I have explained where this leads enough now ****************

My conclusion :

MAN! If ever there was an example of

"Looking Guilty as HELL and doing NOTHING to make anyone think otherwise" ,

then this would be it!

(and) Despite S0V13T and Neomaster *STILL* doing their double act (and looking extremely suspicious about it too!)

I am going to vote for GorunNova to get kicked out.

I simply could NOT sit by and let this pass - it was simply TOO much of a give away!

[MM]

P.S. Nice one there HighLander72 - I'd say you nailed this one spot on !  :)

Wildly accusing TetsuoShima out of the blue?  I clearly accused him because getting Megalith seemed like something he wouldn't do, vs. being something I could imagine S0V13T doing.  Frankly, it was a coin flip between him and S0V13T for me, and the coin flipped to Tetsuo.  I suppose Hilander could have been factored in, but as I said... I voted, so it'd be cheesy for me to change it later.  Teaches me to vote so early. ^^'

Still... better out than eaten, as I said before. ^^

Edit: Hmmm... didn't Tetsuo vote for gathererhade?  I guess he must have changed his vote... *shrug*

Finally! :'( (out of happiness ;))

I've been waiting all day for someone to see the pattern of desperation and indecision.

We need atleast ONE more vote (TWO would make it certain) to kick out the evil creature!

Let's banish a WEREWOLF!

I belive that there are TWO werewolves remaining, but let's worry about the other one later (we can only banish one at the time).

*Fearing retaliation, Hilander72 hides inside a Tunnel running deep underneath Shadow Hills*

Desperate to be exiled instead of eaten?  XD  I don't mind being exiled other than I'd miss participating in the rest of the game. ^^

Besides... I'm already out, given Tetsuo's change in vote... unless it was particularly late.  It was fun while it lasted, and as the ratio between wolves and humans grows ever closer, this game's gonna get even more interesting even from the spectator's seat. ^^