Superpowers

ZaphodiLe

Seeing the future wins hands up. Playing the lotto and winning every time can buy all the rest. Because obviously money is the motivation for life.

Touché, but I can stop time and rob some banks![br]Posted on: February 03, 2007, 11:36:41 AM

time manipulation too.....

wonder if that includes time traveling???

I don't know, then it may become too powerful, imbalanced towards the others :P

I was thinking more, stop time, or make it go slower/faster. Well, I guess timetravel to the future would be possible then :)

But going back in time, now that's just absurd! :D

I voted other :) this is one me and a buddy of mine have discussed in great detail and the super power off all superpowers is the ability to copy other superpowers, all i need to do is observe a superpower in operation and i can do it myself.

You see im going to be a clever so in so and choose 'other'

The superpower to have all other superpowers.....haha

hehe, reminds me of lord of the rings. :D

Depending on how far the mind control would go, that could definately be the most powerfull of the mentioned ones.

Personally I think, mind reading would be more usefull atm (different thread comes to mind), but mind control would definately be more powerfull (if it's not a castrated form of mind control).

*Uses mind control to wake up NiteShdw*

Nope didn't work :(

Although somthing did occur to me. Many of these 'super powers' will probably just be standard technology in the distant future. Using Time Manipulation to get to the future would be far more effective, in my opinion, and would quite literally, allow you to have all the other superpowers :)

all i need to do is observe a superpower in operation and i can do it myself.

because that happens all the time Wink

Going to hang around with Tablet so i can get his superpower.

all i need to do is observe a superpower in operation and i can do it myself.

because that happens all the time Wink

Going to hang around with Tablet so i can get his superpower.

I could hang around you, so I could control you right from the start, you'd be my puppet! :D

*Uses mind control to wake up NiteShdw*

Nope didn't work :(

Although somthing did occur to me. Many of these 'super powers' will probably just be standard technology in the distant future. Using Time Manipulation to get to the future would be far more effective, in my opinion, and would quite literally, allow you to have all the other superpowers :)

you forgot to say SNAP!!!

awww do pretend you didn't read my post  ::)

I reckon super intelligence is probably the most practical - then you just work out the other superpowers to either imbue yourself with them or negate them in others. Either that or just get stinkin' rich and rule the world with a cunning plan... plus, you get to be ahead of the good guys all the time.