Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

Odd or Even doesn't really matter, the game will take care of it. A double murder or as mupi says a non fatal attack could resolve the issue. Not worrying too much about it yet as we still got plenty of time before the game starts.

More important than odd or even is getting people to join in, so if you know someone who hasnt entered who might enjoy this game send them a PM remember Deadline for admission is 11pm GMT on sunday.

[br]Posted on: February 09, 2007, 04:19:41 PM

Entries so far for the Second Coming(14):-

TetsuoShima

neomaster

TFMF

Hilander72

Bones2097

S0V13T

gatherhade

mupi

Keyser Soze

QUEENSPOCK

NiteShdw

kyran

Tablet

Amnot Borg

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nor me ^^ maybe giving longer for registration in this game isnt too good an idea  :-\ TFMF was thinking of 2 weeks between games. Its hard to know what is too little or too much time really... its only a few more days tho and already my fingernails are shorter lol. i dont expect a sudden influx of last minute registrations so will probably move the registration cutoff forward to noon GMT on sunday and the first victim dies 12 hours later

* TetsuoShima slaps Megalith with an iron wrench for being impolite and not posting a notice in here

i dont expect a sudden influx of last minute registrations so will probably move the registration cutoff forward to noon GMT on sunday and the first victim dies 12 hours later

::)

I felt that giving 1 hour wasn't enough time to ensure the wolves had discussed tactics the start time hasn't altered just the cut off time has been moved forward to allow the wolves a good chance to scheme. with registration still being 36 hours away new players have plenty of opportunity to join in and it doesn't effect any players already signed up.

I vote TetsuoShima....there's just somthing about his posts that make me suspcious....

I wanna suck some blood aka chew some flesh aka blast some commoners aka betray some friends aka loot some shops aka ...

Maybe i'm wrong...

I felt that giving 1 hour wasn't enough time to ensure the wolves had discussed tactics the start time hasn't altered just the cut off time has been moved forward to allow the wolves a good chance to scheme. with registration still being 36 hours away new players have plenty of opportunity to join in and it doesn't effect any players already signed up.

That's especially true for people like me.  If chosen to be a werewolf it's likely I couldn't make a 1 hour window.  12 hours...  Maybe...  ;D

well, I'm ready to start now, c'mon people, sign up so we can get started, I wanna suck some blood aka chew some flesh aka blast some commoners aka betray some friends aka loot some shops aka ... ;D

First he complains the closing time's been brought forward.  Now he can't wait to start.

Make up your mind, TS!

I think about 16-18 starters will be a good number.

And I think we'll need to maintain the rage re Gorun & [MM].  Not playing this time won't save you from an early exit when you do eventually crawl back!    ;)

Of course they might register on the forum as newbies, then play that way...