Niteshire Second Coming.

Megalith

hmmmm next on the agenda 'legalised prostitution an gambling' bought forward by S0V13T all those in favour say aye.... looks like its unanimous :) the law change will take effect immediately.

lol no red tape in niteshire lol. anyone disagree will face eviction as being a fiend lol[br]

lol my vote goes to Arktis for best post in the game so far lol. is that Münchhausen syndrome by proxy you have there. [br]
game status so far:-

TetsuoShima (Librarian)

neomaster (Bar Tender)

TFMF (Post Office General)

Hilander72 (Professor of Mathematics)

Bones2097(Witch Doctor)

S0V13T (Tour Guide)

gathererhade (Post Master)

mupi (Tourist Information) - Hospitalised

Keyser Soze (Local Police Officer)

QUEENSPOCK (Doctor - General Practitioner)

NiteShdw (Pub Landlord)

kyran (Drug Squad)

Tablet (Professor of Archeology)

Amnot Borg (Librarian)

Arktis (Nurse) - Suspended.

Lots of villagers are either too hungover from the Mayors party to comment so far or are being suspicious by there absence lol. You can tell who are the ones who can handle the drink lol. So far no villager has accused anyone of the atrocity on mupi. I remind you all no vote is a vote against yourself.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am voting against mupi, who was attacked by a wolf but left alive.  I'm sorry, but the implications are far too obvious.  That's why I tried to do you all a favor by getting rid of the problem myself.  Before I die by wolf-mauling, I urge you all to do the smart thing and vote against mupi. 

Also, I would like to thank Megalith for suspending me from my suspenders uh,  I mean getting me out of that dress... Augh!  :o  I mean letting me take off my clothes.  I mean...!  :o

I mean that I am glad I don't have to wear that stupid outfit anymore because Megalith suspended me.  :-X

wait, I'm drunk AND on hospital drugs?  No wonder I'm so happy...

arktis, methinks you should have tried to steal some of my drugs instead of my job.  tourist information is pretty boring.  On the other hand, it suits my personality, temperment, and I get to talk to ALL the cute girls when they come through town  B)

the guys, of course, think they don't need directions.  But when the girlfriends come in, I am able to be so very helpful.  Usually they are pretty irritated when they come in, but they feel MUCH better when I'm thro-  I mean, after I give them directions.

BTW, was it not just the other day that I pointed out that with Megalith running the game I was sure to be the first victim?

BTW, if you would care to visit the Tourist Information office, there is a memorial there about the victims of the previous werewolf attacks.  On the other hand, I guess nobody will be there to open the place up for the next few days, so it mught not do much good.

As to what I saw, well.  The probllem is that when you get drunk, sometish you can't remeber that well.  Plus, hospital drugs....

<falls asleep>

[me=TFMF]strikes mupi off his list of postal addresses.[/me]

And this is why I'm the PostMaster and you, TFMF, are the staff.  Get over to that hospital and get him to fill out the temporary mail diversion form.

And don't forget to collect the fee.

Yes, Tablet. If you want it, you can come and collect it. I'm not running a courier service here ya know!

Yes you are.  That's part of your job.  I get to sit in the cushy chair and give orders.  Get over there now!  :)

And don't forget to collect the parcel delivery surcharge!

And can you all keep the noise down.  Knew I shouldn't have mixed vodka, mead and ale.

As for whodunnit?  I don't know.  It's too early.

All I know is that I can't remember a thing of last night. I'm affraid I don't hold my liquor all that well. Last thing I remember was reading a book by [MM], quite an interesting read, if I may say so, that guy had insight! I wonder if it will help me decide who to vote for, since obviously something tricky is going on here.

The last townsfolk over here experienced something similar you know, at least, if the book is at all accurate. The book seems to be written by a perpetrator, I'm sure when I read some more in it, I'll find some usefull information to uncover the mysteries behind these strange attacks that have been plaguing this village even before we settled down here. There seems to be some sort of curse hanging over it and I fear the previous tenants didn't fare well against the horifying attacks they suffered. The book tells the story of a wolf who butchers every single soul in the village and then moves on to .... only the Lord knows where...

I visited mupi earlier today, didn't actually see him, just looked through the opened door. From the placement of the bandages and what I read in the book, I suspect something similar is happening to us, I think mupi must have been very lucky to escape. From what I read so far, these woves don't have mercy, they strike to kill, murder on sight and only at night, they attack lone villagers and not a single villager who lived here before, was able to stop them.

I turn my attention towards the policeman. "I think it is you duty, sir, to invest this brutal attack as good as your abilities allow! If this is anything like what happened here before, these attacks will only get more brutal over time. It needs to be stopped before we have any real victims."

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to reading this book a second time, maybe I missed a clue in there somewhere.

"Oh, and do we have a gunsmith? I wouldn't mind that little extra bit of protection around the house, I don't feel so secure anymore, after seeing mupi and reading this pretty gore book (quite a bit of detail in the actual maulings)...

make it so it's hard to remember anything coherently. ::)

I think I saw a brief flash of grey or black.  But it might have been maroon.  then again, it might not have been.  I might have just been seeing lights.  Or stars.  Or something else.  I thought I heard bats, if it matters.

As to a vote

<falls asleep again>

I visited mupi earlier today, didn't actually see him, just looked through the opened door. From the placement of the bandages and what I read in the book, I suspect something similar is happening to us, I think mupi must have been very lucky to escape. From what I read so far, these woves don't have mercy, they strike to kill, murder on sight and only at night, they attack lone villagers and not a single villager who lived here before, was able to stop them.

It's not luck, its the "silver" in the Centrum Silver I'm taking ::)

Man these drugs are making my thoughts all disjointed and out of whack.  Where was I, I feel I was part of an earlier conversation.

Oh yeah, votes.

I vote for

<falls asleep again>[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 12:49:44 AM

hey arktik whatever happened to your "count me out, I'm not playing" tirade?  change you mind again?  My God man, your worse than a woman! ::)

So that's your game, eh?

I have no game, I'm on drugs.

I do know that the wolves are the ones who really want me dead, apparently for my insightful stats ability.  Also, to any non wolf.  think about it, it doesn't make sense to vote for me.  If the wolves attacked me, unless they KNEW that there was going to be a failed attack, then I am the one person who can swing the odds.  everyone knows that I am not a wolf in disguise.  So that means that you have a better chance of voting out the wolf.  But only if you put your minds to it!  So I submit that the one arguing most adamaently that I should be the next victim, is in fact the real wolf.  therefor, I vote for arktis.  Plus, he didn't want to play this game anyway, so no real loss  for him...

I vote for Arktis[br]Posted on: February 12, 2007, 01:01:33 AM

and on that note, I really need to go to bed.  Bbiaw....

That's more like it!  Finally wising up, I see...  except you are now showing what you are.

Ladies and gentleman, there is your wolf.  Attacked and left alive because wolves don't kill their own.  Supposedly on drugs which are so powerful that he is unable to reply to accusations - unless feeling threatened of course, which is rather conspicuously convenient if I do say so.  Obviously they had hoped to create a trusted person, someone who would never get voted out.  mupi has just said so himself; he thinks he should now be the one and only trusted villager.

How transparent!  I'm not buying it.  The attack failed because it was intended to fail.  Each wolf round is a free guaranteed kill; they don't mess up unless the intention was to leave the supposed victim alive.  And now we have a wounded villager who claims to be the only trustworthy person, yet we know that it is an obvious fact that this cannot be the only possibility.

Again, I vote mupi, and you should too.

;D

Nothing much to go on.  Except (turns down the lights so he's in a flickering shadow):

I do wonder if our Professor of Archeology has maybe unearthed something in the past.  Something unnatural.  Perhaps something unholy.  Something that has changed him from what he once was...

Then again, we have a two Librarians.  One, or maybe both of whom, perchance, dabble in the arcane.  Who read about things man was not meant to know.  Something man can not control...

Or we have our Drug Squad operative.  Someone who maybe has partaken in that which he seeks out.  And one time, he tried the wrong drug.  A drug that changed him in some fundamental way, leaving him not quite human...

Then there is the Witch Doctor.  One for whom ancient rituals, passed down through the eons, are an everyday occurrence.  One who, in curiosity, or perhaps in the quest for extra powers, tried a very ancient ritual indeed.  One that called up horrors from beyond time.  Horrors that now manifest through him, and desire to devour our world!

We even have a Professor of Mathematics.  Perhaps he delved into the strange dimensions of non-Euclidean mathematics, unleashing Cthuloid terrors upon the universities of the world...

And who knows what the male nurse in high heels has been up to.

Yeah.  OK, I'm grasping at straws here.  Still have nothing.  ;D

Goes "eeeny meenie miny moe..."

(Sorry about this - promise I won't vote for you next time)

I vote for Hilander72.

Remember, put your vote in the above format.  Makes it easier to count them.

i see my 'eye of newt' stew wasn't a big hit at the party....

it would have kept you sober like me....  B)

though i regret i was in the bog, when this incident happened....

* alibi--- IBS! *

i can't see though walls you know,,, just spells  ;)

it is too early to point the finger, even the spirits have kept quiet,

do they fear this beast..... :-[

any behavior would seem strange at this time, since every one is

still in shock & terror.

though mupi was attacked this proves now that he isn't a wolf, yet....

though in time he will turn, and in time we must consider the unthinkable..... :'(

however, in this time of fear, i must say artkis is acting way too strange (this is coming from a witch doctor!!!! <i prefer grey witch...>)...

at a time when ppl should be fearing for their lives, artkis considering a change in trade.....

why?? you worked so hard retaking your final year six times to become a nurse.....

can you not resist the sight of blood any more ???

why aren't you afraid, or do you have nothing to be afraid ???

a storm is brewing, i must wait for it too pass, before I can

attempt to re-contact the spirits...... 

humm the clouds are blacker than the night sky, blocking the mornin' rays...

a sign of troubled times ahead...  :-\

i sense a stranger among us.... hence forth i will retreat to my cave,

for safety....

please nobody attempt to contact, an cannot trust no-one now...

i come when it is time to judge...

Guest Keyser Soze

It's clear to me that there are 3 clear suspects right now.

Arktis - as they are clearly trying to keep mupi drugged up to not be able to give a clear statement as well as they are continuing to point the fingers at everyone else, mupi included.

Amnot Borg - because they immediately tried to dismiss mupi's ability to even try to point who could have attacked as well as they were one of the first to point the fingers at another citizen of this town.

TFMF - because you can never trust a fox in the post office.... ::)

Yeah.  OK, I'm grasping at straws here.  Still have nothing.  ;D

Goes "eeeny meenie miny moe..."

(Sorry about this - promise I won't vote for you next time)

I vote for Hilander72.

Am I 'lucky' or what? ::) (what are the odds... :D a math prof should know...)

I was going to vote for Tablet (for old times sake ;)), but now I've got a vote from gatherer... :-\

I'll make it simple and return the 'favor'... My vote goes to: gatherehade... (what are the odds. ;D)

Hey My Keyser Soze , the police officer...  you forgot to arrest me for attempted murder.  I oughta suspect you for that much alone...  then again, my suspicions are clearly founded while yours aren't so I'd have to let it slide. ;)