Battlestar Galactica - Season 4

Hilander72

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed the scripts had already been written? Dont they write the scripts in advance?

Yes there will no doubt be little tweaks that will be made during filming, but those tweaks I assume Mr Moore would make himself along with the actors.

4) How do you feel about the rumor that Sci-Fi is going to split the final season into two seasons?

It is under consideration. The writers’ strike is complicating everything. Even before the strike, we didn’t know. There will definitely be a break between the first half and the second half. The season was designed with a midseason cliffhanger.

7) Since BSG isn’t scheduled to air until next April, how does the current strike affect what you are doing?

The shows that start in April are already in the can. We started shooting in June and have finished 10 weeks worth of shows.

Source: Eclipse Magazine

Odds are that the 4th season will have a loooooong mid-season break. :(

• 2 months later...

hard work and a lot of luck?

nah, the Cylons arrivng are from a faction that wants something the main group doesn't.

yeah, that would work.

yeah that would work, seeing as there was about 4/5 basestars (i cant remember how many there where) I cant see the galactica being able to fight them off unless another factor was involved.

Anyway not to long to wait to see what the hell happens!