Psychic to find missing episodes!

paniq

After reading this, I wonder how many will be l;ess open about being a DW fan  :D

BARMY fans of Doctor Who want to hire a psychic to track down missing episodes of the hit show.

More than 100 programs of the sci-fi classic are lost and now fans are turning to out of this world powers to locate them.

Fan Martin Brown said: "If people can use psychics to reunite family with deceased loved ones then it is quite conceivable we can use a psychic to track down these missing episodes.

Brown added: "A lot of fans are extremely passionate about finding these episodes, it is a nostalgia thing."

The fans want to get Derek Acorah from psychic TV show Most Haunted to use his powers to help in the search.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006010096,00.html

oh I don't doubt it with quotes like:

One desperate fan, Supervoc posted on the forum: "I am on my knees in hope and desperation. I will be through the roof if even just one more story is found. We must live in hope!"

Another Ian7 said: "I am convinced there are countless missing episodes yet to be found. I know it is going to happen. I have complete and utter faith. I believe we should all have this faith. Think it. Feel it. Wish it. It is going to happen!"

You should try Ian Levines 'Missing Episodes thread' for more hilarious laughs! Youll find Another Ian in there and possibly Supervoc (under an alias I imagine)

Oo another forum to join. I suppose worth one visit just to see what's there

I'd like to officially distance myself from being catrgorized as a "Dr. Who Fan" at this time.

Oh I still really enjoy the program, I still make Dr. Who refreneces in my day-to day life, I still have an iPod with a ton of Dr. Who remixes on it. But if it means that you believe in this kind of jive, is synonymous with being labled as a Dr. Who fan, then I don;t really want anything to do with that kind of title.

A little extreme Sov13t :) Im not going to back off being a Dr Who fan just coz some crazed idiots think like that, they dont speak for the majority, we may or may not get lost episodes back one day and no amount of hoping and praying is going to speed things up, Id sooner put my faith in companies such as Cosgrove Hall to recreate animated versions such as the wonderful Invasion they recently made and Id sooner watch a nice clean animation than grainy old lost episodes, even if the RT did their best to clean them up!