Good Morning

I'll start by saying - it's all NiteShdw's fault!

What happened this time?

Well ok, perhaps that's too harsh. Basically, NiteShdw redirected http://niteshdw.com to the forum. Beleive it or not, NiteShdw.com still brings in several hundred torrenters who use it as a tracker. Our new hosting company didn't like this, as it quickly used up the servers System Resources. So, for the second time in about 2 weeks, we got suspended from the server.

What we going to do about it?

Well, for the third time in about a month, we've moved servers! We've moved to a new hosting company, 1&1. We've restored a back-up of the forum database, and are working on restoring BNT and as much as we can. A back-up hosting account has been set up which will now be used in the event of annoying little situations like this re-occuring.

Why will this be different?

The reason we've moved to this hosting company is because 1&1 are actually the same company Nite hosted a certain tracker and torrent site on a few years ago, during which time, he used over 90% server resources, and received nothing but a warning.

Here's hoping 3rd time's a charm ;)

TFMF's information is not completely accurate.  The website is still running on the same account as before.  A 1and1 account was created, but goodealhosting.biz restored my account.  The 1and1 account will be used as a backup in case of future problems.

Everyone's hosting accounts are active.

I did wonder what happened yesterday and thought 'Oh no, not again!' Every time it happens I keep thinking if this is finally the end. Glad its sorted (fingers crossed). As for the t*rrent connection, i think even the T*rrent Hysteria thread should be completely deleted, it serves no purpose anymore, even to just talk about it as the keyword itself can bring in unwanted attention, but thats just my opinion.

i blame the niteshire game lol :) lost a bit of code this time round but fortunately i had a local backup of 99% of it so the DeadZone software is still good for the go :) i've made a few more changes over the last few days most notably the inclusion of ajax and some cool visual effects from scriptaculous. Still got one or 2 minor issues to iron out but i'll get the DeadZone software reupdated within the next 12 hours.

TFMF's information is not completely accurate.  The website is still running on the same account as before.  A 1and1 account was created, but goodealhosting.biz restored my account.  The 1and1 account will be used as a backup in case of future problems.

Everyone's hosting accounts are active.

Ah yes ok. In that case, mass back-ups in progress. ;D

I did wonder what happened yesterday and thought 'Oh no, not again!' Every time it happens I keep thinking if this is finally the end. Glad its sorted (fingers crossed). As for the t*rrent connection, i think even the T*rrent Hysteria thread should be completely deleted, it serves no purpose anymore, even to just talk about it as the keyword itself can bring in unwanted attention, but thats just my opinion.

The removal of the Torrent Hysteria forum is somthing i've been trying to convince the others of for a while now. ::)

It's days are numbered. Muhahahahahahaha

EDIT: It has now been slyly moved off the main page. Where it will then slyly stay there for a short time, before it is then slyly moved elsewhere.