10 things I've learned about Orangutans

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap

10 things I've learned about Orangutans

1. President Bush is smarter than a orangutan, but only slightly.

2. You don't want to anger an orangutan as they can really hold a grudge.

3. Cooking an orangutan in the microwave isn't good for the orangutan or the microwave.

4. Steer clear of water wells on isolated country estates, especially if there's a homicidal orangutan on the loose.

5. When an orangutan takes his coat off, it's go time baby!

6. Orangutans are monstrously strong, enough so to tip an automobile, pry up floorboards, or rip an arm from the socket.

7. In a battle between a wild dog and an orangutan, always bet on the latter.

8. Orangutans will eat just about anything, including rats, pigeons, and cats and arms.

9. Beware of mail slots in doors when an angry orangutan is about.

10. Orangutans like to look at hot, nekkid women.

:o

lmao so much makes sense now i loved every which way but loose and had an affinity with the phrase 'hang a right clive' or was it clyde... do Orangutans have confusion in distinguishing between names? i can never remember names.

Guest c4evap

Me too. I'm terrible with names. But I never forget a face or a voice. Weird.

I wonder...do dogs in France bark in French? Can an American cat be understood by a Korean cat? How many licks does  it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop??? All very importand questions imho.

EDIT: It was Clyde (to answer your question)

:P

ah i remember a chewy chocolate thing i had as a kid, can't remember the name now but it was a chocolate flavoured toffee essentially, can remember i liked it tho lol. American candy is unlike ours. I remember an uncle of mine went to florida (he was in the WWF somethin to do with alligators) and he bought back some candy for us kids. can remember 1 of these tasted like germolene lol (germolene is an antiseptic cream you put on cuts btw) after eating these i developed a taste for germolene lol essentially i blame this for the years of drug abuse that followed :P

sarsparilla is very similar tasting to rootbeer. nothing rooty about them, lol.

ok, I did a little google work and found this.

The Stateside Candy Company sells U.S. candy, sodas, and other goods in the U.K.

Seems really expensive to me but that's because of the VAT since it's imported goods for you folks.

Buy a single can of A&W root beer for a taste treat. Or a 2 liter bottle.

Try the tootsie pop.

You Can Contact them or place your order by telephone by calling 01252 342999.

You can also EMail them at Sales@AmericanSweets.co.uk

Yes, become addicted to our foodstuffs, yes, yes, yes....mwhahahaha

Guest c4evap

This is a Tootsie Roll:

tootsie-roll-pencil.jpg

And this is a Tootsie Roll Pop:

746.jpg

And this is what you need after eating all that candy:

tushie-roll.jpg

:P

ah them tootsie rolls look exactly like the things i liked as a kid but we call them something else here ... can't think what tho, the pops look like the ones you can buy from the pharmacist lol again can't remember the name of hand. the last one yeah we have that too tho its called something else lol :P