Heroes 1x22 "Landslide" (spoilers)

Mav

That...was awesome, but...strange at the same time.

I knew Linderman was gonna heal Nathan's wife, it probably sealed the deal in Nathan's head. But god, I wanna root for Nathan, I don't want him to be one of the bad guys, why can't he just screw politics, embrace his power and use it for good?

Hiro and his father training. I'm pretty sure Hiro stopped time for them to train, other wise he became a pretty damn good swordsman in the time span of a day ;p Wtf is up with Ando though?

Canadice's real "form" isn't her real form. I wonder what she really looks like?

DL getting shot, again. Come on, he had time to jump infront of Niki? He couldn't have pushed her out of the way then just let the bullet go through him? Though, him sticking his hand into Linderman's brain, that was awesome.

All the stuff with Sylar was great. We can cross Ted off the list of potential Exploding Man candidates. Sylar flipping the police wagon was sweet, kinda Magneto-esque even though it was telekinesis.

Next week's finale looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Peter and Sylar, round f'king 3 baby.

Ando, so far as we know, is normal but he has the same dreams as Hiro, he wants to make a difference. He didn't know Hiro's dad(Georgie!) was going to train him to use a sword. He thought he was going to talk him into returning home and stopping the mission. He knows Sylar needs to be stopped and he knows he's probably doomed to die anyway so why not try to kill Sylar? He has no idea how many powers Sylar has now.

kind of surprised Nathan's wife hadn't been used as a pawn sooner.

poor Ted, it had to happen or Sylar wouldn't get the radiation powers....

Only thing I didn't like about this ep was Takei's (he's a hero, btw) Samurai express course. Too convenient! The rest was superb tho.

I'm tired of saying this, but Heroes is really the best show out there. Let's see what happens next week! BOOM! ;D

BTW, is the hot girl who creates illusions really fat? :-\

Oh wow - even better than last weeks - if that's even possible! ;D

I just loved how everything was coming together. In many ways, this was the calm before the storm, but this was still so exciting.

It was a shame to see Linderman and Ted go. I finally realised Molly was the girl we saw in episode 2 (or 3), and how her power was the tracking system - i'm slow :D

I really can't wait till next weeks ep! (I should just add that to my signature to save me from typing it after each episode ;D)

finding out molly is the girl that the cop saved back then was a shock to me too. but yeah why else was her family killed and god lucky for the Heroes that he didn't get her or they would all be 'burnt toast'.

looks like DL is dead too, well unless linderman isnt and heals him (very very unlikely lol)

Somehow i think that suresh Bennett molly and the cop will team up to track Sylar but yeah maybe its peter who explodes (doubt it, it really has to be Sylar who tries to explode)

Ted was to be expected but it was done in an unexpected way. and yeah cant wait for the series finale tick tick tick BOOM!!!!!

He, he! I was shocked too. I was like: "Doh! How did I miss it?" :-[ ;D In our defense, though, the little girl's participation was very brief in that ep.

If Peter or Sylar go BOOM, do you think they'll actually die? Something tells me that won't be the case. Maybe only people and objects around nukeman will get hit by the shockwave/radiation?

well in the first future peter exploded and survived so i imagine the same to be the case if its Sylar. Claire got to Ted by reasoning i can't imagine Sylar will be so open to reasoning. I suppose the only way she could is by being near Sylar he won't want to explode without taking her power first.

well regeneration rather than healing but yeah her power is very useful. I'm sure that being burnt to a crisp by a nuclear explosion would be more than even claire could cope with tho.

Damn it lol i planned on pacing heroes so i didnt have the wait till next week :( guess i got 5 days sigh :'(

Bwhahaha - you're all under Heroes spell... and soon, THE WORLD!

I loved the stand off... that was pure Heroes... Linderman? That was somewhat predictable... to be honest, he should have just told Nikki and DL he'd give them their son back... the healing of Nathan's wife? That was something that occurred to me the very instant I saw his healing powers but then, I'm great.

Double length finale? Awesome. My only concern is the show will really struggle to keep the pace.

My only concern is the show will really struggle to keep the pace.
yeah thats a concern for me too. As great as heroes is it could become repetitive. If Sylar survives then the next season will be very like this one and it will get a bit dull - although i love the Sylar bad guy i do hope that he gets it in the finale. If he does then i suppose the next series will be about finding more heroes and perhaps a new bad man.

Sulu mentioned that when he was younger a group of people with special powers got together to try to change the world and failed, he also said some of these people went bad essentially.

Perhaps the next season will see these other bad guys come out the woodwork. Whatever it is that happens i can guaratee i will be impatient for the next season and i'll watch it avidly tho - season 3 onwards well i don't know.

PS 2 days to go.  :o