NiteShire 5

TFMF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(does a barrel roll)

Not really sure how to play, but if you guys are willing to put up with a n00b, I'm utterly in for whatever you're willing to throw at me(as long as it doesn't stick and it isn't flammable).

lol not sure how to play this one either, in the tradition of Niteshire the rules vary with each game lol, but if ya wanna look over the previous Niteshire games you will get some kind of idea of what to expect :)

You'll get them when I get back ;)

ok hes back now so will look out for the rules........

waits in the Queue for the Niteshire 5 rulebook with all the enthusiasm of a HP release lol

Google a "Web 2.0 Name Generator", you'll find some cool names.

BTW, count me in.  I also suggest waiting until after your holiday.  I think that it would be nice to see the actual game play rules, how the game play will occur, how will teams communicate (PMs?), what will the map be like?

Everything should be crystal clear before starting.

I'm actually back from my holiday, but i've just been a bit busy with other things.

And yes, i'll make sure all the rules and information you need is posted before teams are organised and the game starts. This game is a bit more complex, and so the rules are longer, but i think it could work out, and it doesn't need as many player either.

• 2 weeks later...