Let me introduce myself... accompanied by a question

arnout

Hi,

Mij name is Arnout and i'm new to this site. I thought i'd introduce myself. I hail from good old Holland, Utrecht to be precise.

For starters i'd like to say this is the best star trek/sci fi torrent site i came across.

After watsching all the star trek series around (again) i find myself wondering if there isn't another series worthwile to watch.

For example: Andromeda.

It only aired half a season in Holland and i din't give it much attention. Especially because i couldn't get the image of Hercules out of my mind. What is the deal with this series. Is worthile to watch or should i direct my attention to some other series.

Maybe some of you guys got some suggestions?

Cheers

It only aired half a season in Holland and i din't give it much attention. Especially because i couldn't get the image of Hercules out of my mind.

Correct!

Archer (Star Trek: Enterprise) has the same problem......I can't get "Quantum Leap" (A TV show about time travel here in the USA) out of my head when I see him.

:stare:

Firstly, welcome to the site arnout. That's a very interesting name. You can call me "the wiz" or "zgames". I take care of the stargate stuff on the tracker.

My advice for getting into a new series is between Andromeda and Stargate Atlantis. Andromeda in my opinion is a little slower and more philosophical, while Stargate Atlantis has much more action and danger, and fun to get into since it's quite new. but if you want like blowing stuff up every episode, i advise either Stargate SG-1, which you have 7 seasons and half an 8th to go through, or Battlestar Gallactica, the only sci-fi episode i never got into

Correct!

Archer (Star Trek: Enterprise) has the same problem......I can't get "Quantum Leap" (A TV show about time travel here in the USA) out of my head when I see him.

:stare:

Haha, i had the same problem with archer. It got extremely freaky in Season: 1 Episode: 20. The hologram guy from quantum leap made a guest appearance. For a moment i thought it was time to leap. ;)

Hi,

Mij name is Arnout and i'm new to this site. I thought i'd introduce myself. I hail from good old Holland, Utrecht to be precise.

For starters i'd like to say this is the best star trek/sci fi torrent site i came across.

After watsching all the star trek series around (again) i find myself wondering if there isn't another series worthwile to watch.

For example: Andromeda.

It only aired half a season in Holland and i din't give it much attention. Especially because i couldn't get the image of Hercules out of my mind. What is the deal with this series. Is worthile to watch or should i direct my attention to some other series.

Maybe some of you guys got some suggestions?

Cheers

Welcome!

I've been in Utrecht once for a computer show but since I don't care much for Computer I don't remember much... ;)

ooo lets recreate world war 2 but this time replace rifles with laser rifles, machine guns with repeating laser guns, rocket launchers with antimatter missiles, replace Hitler with and replace the current president with a Coconut Monkey (from PC Gamer) and wat do we have?! when replying. type in gibberish