Fox hate us?

Tolax

Just watched the news clip about the donation. They act like they hate or dislike the star trek community, i no we may call ourselve geeks. But i think its kinda rude thet they should....

Unless its legal to insult people for what they like over there.

Meh up

loaded the clip to my server so you can remove the .torrent nite ;).

Download Here

Don't we already have this exact topic....

a) I couldnt find it

b) it probs dont have a link to a non torrent download which is a hell of alot faster and more reliable speeds.

c) I dont care :D

a) I couldnt find it

b) it probs dont have a link to a non torrent download which is a hell of alot faster and more reliable speeds.

For A:

http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=917

For C: I am sick and tired of so many duplicate topics. Especially dealing with the stupid tracker not recording stats, but with everything else too. That goes for B:, since you could have posted the link to it, that is, if you weren't lazy about A:

a) I couldnt find it

For A:

http://tracker.thompson-web.org/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=917

For C: I am sick and tired of so many duplicate topics. Especially dealing with the stupid tracker not recording stats, but with everything else too. That goes for B:, since you could have posted the link to it, that is, if you weren't lazy about A:

crazed.... reading your posted... you sound like you have some sort of metal issue...

The post is here, read it, ignore it dont flame. People who flame others on forums and generally not liked themselves and imo should be banned. What i do on my forums its concidered rude and as far as im concirned pointless.

Like i said above you cant do anything about the post of why bother?

As my parents say: If you haven't got anything nice to say, dont say anything..

-Tolax

My main issue with this is that there was a whole other topic that was posted before this topic which makes this a duplicate of that topic. It said a lot of the same things. Hell, I even posted to it. You lose a whole lot of peoples opinions when you duplicate a topic and start out fresh. People end up asking the same questions as what was asked, posting a lot of the same things. Some of that applies more to other topics then this one but still... My orig thing was to the creator of this topic, a one-line hint that he may want to look to see if other topics exist before saying a bunch of things that have already been said, maybe add his post to the one already in existance, rather than add another topic. God I said the word topic a lot. I was a bit annoyed with people that "don't care." There is a search feature you might want to look into on the forum. Anyway, my $.02

EDIT: Now, if you would please let it go. I will.

it was, I agree and ppl could vote on it to, I just think Fox is full of s***heads, a*****s and right wing racist p**s they don't deserve our sympathy, our merit or our conversation about this disgusting channel taken over by fascist to propagate lies, treachery and ignorance.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: