Need Voices

flicky1991

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TFMF: We probably won't start recording for at least a month or two, seeing as we need the scripts finished.

@TetsuoShima: Please note that Mr Gellatis plays a big part in one episode, and you will therefore get quite a few lines if you choose this character.

Other stuff I haven't already mentioned:

• The "Thugs" are around 11 or 12 years old.
  • The "Receptionist" is male.

This family is gonna be living in one weird city.

Btw, it's just occurred to me that I haven't mentioned what the cartoon's called! I called it "People Doing Stuff" - with a name like "The Simpsons", all the episodes should be about the Simpsons, but "People Doing Stuff" doesn't tie us down to four specific characters. We could focus a whole episode on Rex, ignoring the Mannings, and people can't say "it's supposed to be about them" cause it's not, it's about people doing stuff, hence the title.

We'll still have to wait a little while longer for me to post any lines - Philip's not done with the scripts yet, and any lines I quote might no longer be in the episode when the scripts are ready. Just blame it all on him.  :)

If only he were a member, then he'd see this... but the only people who are currently working on the show and are members are me, Connor, and Stephen.

You said:

I'll probably be seeing Philip sometime soon. But why isn't anyone e-mailing me?

In one sentence.

I said:

I think we all just need some kind of sample of the script to see what it's like.

Which was in reference to:

But why isn't anyone e-mailing me?

Which was directly after:

I'll probably be seeing Philip sometime soon.

Do you see where i'm going with this?

Because i don't :p

I'd love to help out, either help animate being an animation student with some knowledge with toon boom, and animation techniques :) or to help do some of the voices. Like you said your waiting for some script stuff so i'll send you a sample then as it would be easier to get an idea of how the characters would speak.

Do you have an idea of where in the UK your characters are based ?

Because i live in the north east, newcastle mainly not quite a geordie but i have picked up certain words :p

Okay, it's confirmed- I'll be seeing Philip tomorrow. He has an almost ready script for episode 01AH, currently titled Perilous Paperclip, which we'll have to change. Blueheath School is taken over by the Paperclip family. No news on other episodes yet.