Amanda tapping new series. Sanctuary

gamer1978

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen the first four episodes. And...well, I don't know. It didn't hook me. Amanda Tapping was as beautiful and sexy (actually more so than in Stargate, since she's using her own british accent) as ever, but the show concept wasn't all that interesting.

I almost had to eat my hat there... She's not English, she's an English born Canadian (no, being born in a country does not mean you're that nationality... necessarily) and lived most of her life in Canada. If you think that is a real British accent - well, you're in the same boat as Madonna.

I've watched 7 of the episodes... they're kinda niblets at just over 20 minutes each... I'll post on it on my blog... But overall, it's ok... not amazing but kinda Voyager-esque in its time filling capacity.

I almost had to eat my hat there... She's not English, she's an English born Canadian (no, being born in a country does not mean you're that nationality... necessarily) and lived most of her life in Canada. If you think that is a real British accent - well, you're in the same boat as Madonna.

Whoops. :-[