The "New" Bionic Woman

Rara Avis

LOL, I caught the BSG chief playing a part in it besides Starbuck.

With both legs, an arm, an ear, and an eye replaced, they seem to have made her into the bionic woman and the 6 million dollar man. Steve had the bionic eye not Jaime.

I'll keep watching to see what they do with the show. It beats Flash Gordon.

LOL, I caught the BSG chief playing a part in it besides Starbuck.

With both legs, an arm, an ear, and an eye replaced, they seem to have made her into the bionic woman and the 6 million dollar man. Steve had the bionic eye not Jaime.

I'll keep watching to see what they do with the show. It beats Flash Gordon.

Yeah, didn't Jamie have "bionic hearing" instead? As for Flash Gordon, that show is a favorite of people who drool  :p

I've seen it and yes, I like the darker and more "evil" remake and reminds me a lot of BSG (not just cause of the actors). :)

Still need to see a few more episodes to decide, but judging by the pilot it leans towards a good show and worth watching.

ps. Did any notice the "BSG Font" on the Ambulance in the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant, Brilliant and .....brilliant. Michelle Ryan rocks in this part, million miles from her boring Zoe Slater character in Eastenders, I can see this girl going far!

Didnt recognise the BSG girl as I dodnt watch BSG but she looks hot too, and very dark, evil Bionic Woman 1.

hehe, would have been nice if Lindsay Wagner made a cameo as the original Bionic Woman, turned evil as in the new show with the Corbis girl (stunt double required for the martial arts scenes though lol).

Is Oscar Goldman still alive too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I feel sorry for Michelle Ryan, after moving to the States amd making it 'reasonably' big into a well known (retro) show and it gets cancelled. Maybe shell do well in other things and not get comments like "oh there goes the Bionic Woman!"

• TFMF unpinned this topic