What Star Trek stuff do YOU own?

Antigini

Some of us own seasons, even if only through torrents and some of us own costumes, books, and even autographed photos! Let's see who owns what and how much!

I own 3 Trek books, 2 of which are from the Titan series. I have a love affair with Troi and Riker. =D

I also own a communicator pin from the "Star Trek Experience". Its shiny and I love it.  B)

I own all of the Star Trek shows, but as for the rest of the stuff...

I own all 3 Titan books, only got around to reading the first 1 so far though, and I have a few other Trek books. I also have many Star Trek PC games, a few board games and the EMH's Moble Emiter *nods*

Some time ago, I had seasons 4-6 on VHS... what'd I'd give to travel back in time and slap myself for that wanton waste of money. Given away.

Beyond that, a phaser keyring my sister gave me... unfortunately it melted under a lightbulb once.

Oh my here we go, I just binned like 100 vids and gave another 60 away (i kept TAS...for now)

I got TOS seasons 2 and 3 on dvd, Voyager seasons 1,2 and 3 and DS9 season 7

I also got the directors cut of the motion picture and wrath of khan (dvd)

I've still got my enterprise-e model radio thing from like 1998 and a model kit for a bird of prey from generations which i still havent gotten around to making yet.

Em i got a hold of the emissary gift set not too long ago, celebrating the start of DS9, included:

-Star Trek The Next Generation: Interactive Technical Manual

-Star Trek Deep Space 9 - Harbinger - Holosuite Missions

-Star Trek Deep Space 9 Pilot (VHS, don't have the vid anymore)

-Star Trek Conversational Klingon (cd)

Toy wise i've only got 2 action figures, one of a Klingon Borg and the other of Captain Archer in his space suit

Very embarrased to say i have the star trek roleplaying game (you know the dungeons and dragonds style one) fortunatley i havent duped anyone to play with me.

Games:

Star trek Invasion (ps1)

Star Trek Starfleet Command I and III

Star Trek Armada and II

Star Trek Hidden Evil

Star Trek Away Team

Star Trek Bridge Commander

Star Trek Voyager Elite Force (and expansion pack)

Star Trek DS9: Dominion Wars

Star Trek Birth of the Federation (i got like 4 copies of this game, damn aunts and birthdays)

Star Trek Starship Creator Deluxe (2 cds)

Star Trek Judgement Rights (cd version)

Star Trek Klingon Honour Guard (floating around somewhere)

Star Trek Federation Complilation:

-Star Trek Starfleet Academy

-Star Trek Starfleet Academy Chekovs Lost Missions

-Star Trek 25th Anniversary

-Star Trek The Next Generation

-Star Trek Generations (got about 4 copies of this too)

I think thats everything.

EDIT: AGGGHH less than 5 minutes after posting and i already remembered what i forgot.

The Soundtrack to TNG The Best of Both Worlds on CD.

16 Trek books from original episode adaptations to the star trek quiz book to movie era novels to TNG stuff.....and yes i do own a Klingon Dictionary :P

Right now i think that is everything, im sure TFMF will correct me if im wrong.

Ive got a box full of mint carded galoob Generations figures...the ones that everyone hated and didnt buy. I paid one pound each for them. Maybe one day they might be worth 1.50 each  ::)

Ive also got some the small figures from the first film and from Star Trek III. My ex girlfriend went out of her way to get them for me. Whenever I see her I like to quote Star Trek, I think my last words to her were "from hells heart I stab at thee". Trekies eh.....who says who havent got personalties?  :D

I own all 5 series (except the animated one).

All the movies.

About 45 or so Star Trek books and magazines.

All the Applause figural mugs except Picard.

98% of all the Trek dioramas (except the new expensive ones).

9 Sideshows busts (Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Picard, Riker, Data, Worf and Seven of Nine (Rare) and have Janeway on pre-order).

By Playmates: Voyager ship, Borg cube, original Enterprise ship and the NX-01 ship.

Janeway and Chakotay standees (gave 7 of 9 to a close friend).

About 20 Trek plates, various uniform patches and communicators, TOS tricorder, phaser and hand communicator with spinning dial.

All the Playmates Mirror, Mirror 9" figures by playmates (Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu, Uhura and Marlene Moreau - for some unknown reason they didn't make a Scotty or Chekov).

Playmates Sisko and Dax (from Trials and Tribble-ations).

A Ferengi bank and TOS NCC-1701 telephone.

The 4 original TOS models (Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Scotty) painted (done by a friend with a very steady hand).

A giant Star Trek Generations banner (showing: Worf, Troi, LaForge, Picard, Kirk, Crusher, Soran, Riker and Data) from a video store display.

Ken and Barbie Star Trek edition (lol).

12" figures: Gorn, Scotty and the Maguto.

Playmates Kirk with Balok and Balok's puppet set and the Original crew set.

Art Asylum Original series action figures:Wave one set (Kirk, Spock and McCoy) and Captain Kirk in his command chair.

A Klingon mug made by Paramount and used in several episodes of DS9.

TOS costumes: Spock and Uhura.

A complete Star Trek TNG computer accessories package (monitor frame, keyboard, mouse + pad and CD holder.

I'm fairly sure that's about all my ST stuff.

Also own SG1 complete DVD series.

Stargate Atlantis seasons 1 & 2 (so far).

Babylon 5 complete series, the movies and spin off (Crusade).

I think I own just about every Scifi movie ever made!

I won't list all the other scifi things I have laying around here. Geez, there's barely enough room to step around it all! lol.

rara_avis_1.gif.d75603dfc8986aae048d78be7d403eea.gif

i'm @ school, so I have to remember it all

Every single Voyager episode, First season on VHS, the rest on my harddrive at home.

A few assorted DS9 VHSs

Best of both worlds on VHS (gotta love those borg for being in great episodes, when there's a borg in one, then it's sure to be good)

I used to have star trek: Rebel Universe for the C64, but last time I wanted to try, the disk was busted.

Also used to have a model of the 1701-E, until i knocked it over by accident and it got pretty much destroyed. I used weeks on putting it together and painting it juuuust right. Murphy's law just so happened to drop in at that moment :'(