Heroes 2x07 [Out Of Time]

Amnot Borg

This is the UNofficial discussion thread for 2x07 - Out Of Time

(Spoilers Within!)... since no one created it in time  :P

you are welcome to post your theories and ideas.

Please use the spoiler tag where appropriate when discussing future episode content.

[br]Posted on: November 06, 2007, 12:19:17 AM

Hiro's storyline moves into the 21st century again. Peter sees his mom. Matt sees his dad again. Claire confronts her dad, Bennett. Nikki gets infected. Saresh gets lost in moral turpitude, lol. The mysterious Adam leading Peter around is shown to be...Hiro's hero, Kensei, now we wonder if he's immortal or what?

Thanks for posting :P

Anyway, I was impressed with this episode. It recovered the Hiro storyline (Which went downhill badly last week) nicely and it was cool seeing "Adam" in the future ;)

I also really loved Peter's visit to the future. It's interesting to see what will happen if they fail, and of course - he left the Irish girl there, so that's another adventure we have yet to see. :D

Yea, it was great

finding out who Adam really was (His name is now irrevocably tied to BioShock in my head now...), and seeing him in the present. I want to know what his plans are.

Do you think  the strain that Niki is infected with is the one that Peter experienced in the future? Or another mutation on it?

I can't wait for next week to find out Adam's plans in the future, and why was he in the past!?

Why oh why must I wait for 2x08?? Also, is it true that they're only gonna release upto 2x13 in volume 2? I really hope not.

I'm betting that what happened in that future is that they infected Claire in the hopes of saving Nikki, and her uber regeneration resulted in an uber adapted future virus strain that kills off everyone.  After all, if it can overcome / survive in her body, what chance do non-regenerators have?

I wouldn't be surprised if the solution to that problem turns out to be letting Nikki die.

it does seem like someone has been "breeding" super people. keeping it all in the family.

That was LInderman in Volume 1 - Mikah was the one we knew about but who's to say he didn't 'create' more, guiding other people with abilities together to create new ones.

it does seem like someone has been "breeding" super people. keeping it all in the family.

That was LInderman in Volume 1 - Mikah was the one we knew about but who's to say he didn't 'create' more, guiding other people with abilities together to create new ones.

ah, but Adam, is 400 years old. he was around before Lindermann. there has to be a reason the company thinks Adam is dangerous. personally, I think he created the company himself and there is still more to the story we just don't know.