Odyssey 5

noidea

I just want to say thank you to the members who have uploaded Odyssey 5. ;)

It’s a great series (or it would have been), it’s a shame that the morons canned it. :(

I can’t say thank you enough to the unloaders of this great show, which I would have never seen.

Yours gratefully

NO ‘freakin’ Idea :stare:

• 4 months later...

What happened to Odyssey 5?......Why was it left like that,i thought the show was still running,i didn't know it had no ending,it was very good,it was so dramatic and realistic,like BSG is now.....I must say i'm very dissapointed,it's really a shame....

There are so many quasi-great science fiction series that died before their time with and without closure... Crusade, Space Above and Beyond, The V Series (though some say it should never have been made), ENTERPRISE (of course). Odyssey 5 is definitely a prime example though, since there isn't the semblance of any sort of ending with it's final episode, at least from what I've heard.

Well you heard wrong! However, part of me now wishes I hadn't watched it because I keep wondering how it would have ended... :rolleyes:

That's exactly why I won't watch it. Though, I could use something new to watch. Farscape has left a huge gap in my tv watching...

to watch or not to watch... :(

• 4 months later...

If Peter Weller playing a smooth talkin' past his prime Apollo astronaut and Sebastian Roche as a godless sardonic intellectual aren’t enough incentive to download, I don't what is. What about the fact that this is what Manny Coto was doing before he single handedly shot 20cc's of life into the the 4th season of Enterprise?

The show was cancelled because Showtime did an evaluation shortly after they got rid of Stargate SG-1 and saw that of the 3 or 4 their original series, two of them where sci-fi shows: This and Jeremiah. They didn't want the association with sci-fi any longer and axed both shows. Stupid considering they are planning a "Masters of Sci-Fi" show last I heard. They also got rid of the fantastic Dead Like Me. I wish I could say Weeds or Huff where reviting but Sleeper Cell surely was and Penn and Teller's Bullshit! is a great piece of entertainment. (Did they renew it?)

:mad:Odyssey 5 was a very good show and it was quite a shame that they cancelled it just as they were starting to get rolling.

:(Same thing for Dead Like Me, it shouldn't have been cancelled it had a great story line.

:thinking:"Masters of Sci-Fi"? There is a Master of Horror out now, is that what you mean? Or are they thinking of doing the same thing for Sci-Fi as they did for horror?

:DPenn and Teller Bull$h!t is awesome, and I did hear that it was up for another season.