Heroes - Mid Season Finale

TFMF

of all those people, only Hiro and Adam had a history that proved how untrustworthy Adam was...and Hiro, considering he had Adam fall for a princess then had her fall for him instead. Stuff like that does ruin friendships. Still, after 400 years, get over it dude. Adam's probably the great-grandfather of Peter and Nathan or something to explain how healing was in Nathan's genes to pass to Claire. Peter only knew what Adam told him while in "hospital". Peter wanted to save his girlfriend and the world.

You try to act normally when a guy charges you with a raised samurai sword.

....and how do you rescue someone from a future time that doesn't connect to your timeline any more?

I'd say that means that if he goes to this new, changed future... he may find A Caitlin, but it probably won't be HIS Caitlin.  She may even remember him and love him... but she will probably be remembering an alternate Peter.

... but, given how they tend to portray time and characters in this series, I'm betting she WILL be his Caitlin, and she will hate him.

Edit: That is, of course, assuming that they even write her back in at all.  The best way to end a romantic plotline is to remove one of the two involved... and they WERE saying that "romance really wasn't their thing"...

• 6 months later...

Sucked.  Will not watch 3rd season.

I do actually understand why you'd say that. This whole season was quite poor. That said, there's no way I'll be able to resist season 3 when it airs this September! :D