Online Time

TFMF

I went and lost the topic which talked about how long we all spent on the forums.

But I thought I'd say how shocked I was to see USWhoFan catching up to me! Not only has he overtaken TetsuoShima and claimed 2nd place, but he's slowly catching his way up to me, the saddest of them all!

For those that haven't quite grasped what I'm talking about yet, take a look here, bottom right (Most Time Online). Yes, I've clocked 50 days on the forum, saddest of all is the fact that's only since last December. :P

EDIT: And in case you're wondering, I'm posting this because it's 8am and haven't gone to bed yet, unfortunately, I've already talked about that... :(

• 1 month later...

I hope you're not still doing that now. Your eyes would be red by now and you'd have trouble typing. Can a person really stay up that late every day for a month?

All too often unfortunately.  :cyclops:

The way I look at it, you're alloted a certain amount of waking and sleeping hours in life, and I want to use as many of the waking hours as possible while I'm still young.  ;D

Sounds good to me. I like to get the job done myself. I've had my late nights too. It's surprising the work I can complete without the distractions that just aren't there when one works at night. I can get my ideas on paper instead of forgetting about them by morning. Do you find that to be the case?

• 3 weeks later...