NiteShire Werewolf Redux - SIGN UPs

TFMF

NiteShire 5 will require a few more years decades centuries....well it'll be ready soon.

Anyway, How about a classic game of NiteShire Werewolf?

NiteShire Werewolf

On the small island of Niteopium, the peaceful village of NiteShire was just going to sleep. The sun had set long ago, but a full moon lit up the land. On the hill, a strange creature watched from above as it's prey walked back to the village. It was almost time to strike.

What is NiteShire Werewolf?

Now in its 5th game, NiteShire is a game of suspicion, back-stabbing and mystery. And more stabbing.

You are each a villager on the Island. Your job is to stay alive, but unknown to you, two of your fellow villagers are in fact evil werewolves. They appear as normal villagers, but every second night, one of them will transform into their furry halves and hunt down and kill one of the other villagers.

The morning after, you will awake to find your dead friend, and must then vote on who you think is a werewolf. Small clues may be posted after killings to help you identify them, or you may be able to spot some odd behaviour from your fellow villagers.

The Seer

Your village also has a seer. Another villager with special powers who can look deep into the mind of one villager and determine if they are the werewolf or not. They can only do this every second morning.

How the game plays out

Round 1: Your first day on the island will be quite uneventful. At midnight that night, however, the first werewolf will strike and kill one of the villagers.

Round 2: The morning of the killing, you will all awake to find your dead friend who has been slain by the werewolf. You will have 42 hours (6 hours before the next killing) to vote on who you think could be a werewolf. Remember: werewolves can vote too! The results will be announced at 6pm GMT. I'll post full warnings on when votes are due, don't worry.

Meanwhile the Seer will also use this time to ask me if one of the other villagers is a werewolf or not. It will be up to the seer whether they keep their knowledge a secret, or try to persuade the other villagers that they are the seer and that they have found one of the werewolves (I will not reveal who the Seer actually is).

Round 3: The next killing will occur, this time by the second werewolf.

And so on...

FAQs from previous games

Can the seer be killed/voted out?

Yes, the seer can be eaten by a werewolf, and can be voted out of the game.

Do the werewolves know each other? Can they kill each other?

The werewolves know who the other werewolf is, but they cannot kill one another. HOWEVER, werewolves CAN vote for each other if they are feeling particularly devious.

Will you tell me who the seer or werewolves are if I am killed/voted off?

No. I will not reveal anything until the end of the game. If a werewolf is voted out, I will say that they were. Additionally, if the Seer is killed, I will say that they were.

Have any other questions? Feel free to ask! :D

Simply post in this topic if you would like to play. No deadline for signups has been set yet.

Current Player List:

TFMF [Mayor]

msg4real

Ulysses

TetsuoShima

flicky1991

Tablet

Kyran

QUEENSPOCK

bbbb

USWhoFan

Hilander72

Bones2097

Killeravacado

JOIN NOW!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join on the condition that there are at least 10 other ordinary ingame players (here I'll define ordinary ingame player as someone who has the right to vote in-game and who's not a werewolf or a seer). This would mean there'd have to be 14 signups: werewolves, seer and game master. In case there are less sign-ups, I'll withdraw. So far, there are still 3 to go...

edit: number to go

I'll join on the condition that TFMF passes his exam

First year exams dun really count they are only there to lull the unsuspecting student into thinking the exams are easy

Then they hit them the next year with hard ones  ..... sorts out the wheat fron the chaff

I'm in by the way

the third year ones are a bitch lol

• 1 month later...