Reccomend some tv-series..

sumiczek

Hey, I need something new to watch :) I'm in need of some good sci-fi but don't know what tv series are really good. I watched all Star Trek, Lost, Heros, Sarah Connor Chronicles and probably something else but can't remember now. What would u recommend is top sci-fi series ?

• 3 weeks later...

You guys realise that this was originally a thread about recommending somebody some scifi show to check out, NOT to DISCUSS which one you think is THE best scifi show out there.

Just give the person some suggestions and let him/her decide for himself which one he/she likes best.

By saying: don't watch another user's suggestion or using all sorts of colourfull words to describe why show X is better than show Y, you're turning this thread into a discussion thread about why which show is better than the other, which was not in the thread desciption.

If I catch anybody turning this thread away from that thread title, I'm going to have to retro-actively delete all previous and following replies that don't fit the thread title according to my own judgement.

That's more than 10 replies up untill this point already!!!

(And yes, it includes one of my own.)

WoW (War of The Worlds) TV series season I (and S2 but is not as good as the first one). It´s nice if you plan to understand or want to explore better hostile "E.T." cousins aliens and it's typical stupid mad way of proceeding and the roots of the stupid alien chars making and general E.T. life skepticism origins :). A classic now, for many, including me, a must see, and short enough (only 2 seasons available via torrent). 80's fashioned, showing some 80's "good values" too and humour (can be ridiculously hilarious some times) all that is presented through the episodes in a not totally bad plot (for a SF series of that decade).

Another not in outer space SF series: The Outer limits 90's TV series, some episodes are good enough to be watched again. (I remember watching this after ST). It's a shame there are no torrents for "The Hitchhiker" TV series( damn not that cops series! named the same, -this maybe a bit offtopic here-) Anyway you have now also some "sticked to the ground" :?: suggestions.

If I'd  want to start watching other SF series, other than ST, I think would be BSG and Dr Who, "xak less" directive apply :p. (& yeah I must state (talking among other SF* things) that: 1. "Hercules"  never had to be beamt down to this primitive planet... :cyclops: and 2. Weasley Crusher as Hercule's "wonder boy" and killed by a mythical chimera monster would have been a more enjoyable thing to watch  :D).