Starship Voyager

Rara Avis

EarthStar Voyager

A Disney TV movie in the yucky ugly early 90s. Look it up on Wikipedia, but for heaven's sakes, don't look fro the actual movie. It's poison. True, honest-to-Gord POISON.

A common theme in shows with a ship named Voyager.

I was thinking of ships named "Starship Voyager" in particular. I have an old scifi movie that is out-of-print (so to speak) which mentions a Starship Voyager. I though of maybe having a contest to see if anyone could name the movie. As for a prize for the correct answer, maybe a copy of said movie? Any thoughts on this?

Given the batting average for quality programming with a "Starship Voyager", I don't think a copy of the film would be entirely welcome.

Besides, there are only a few references to a ship named Voyager in any fiction, let alone a "Starship Voyager". That number would hover around... two, at the most.

Doesn't have to be a real starship. Only that it be named (in the movie) Starship Voyager. As for the movie, I assure you, it's worth watching. Took me forever to find a decent copy of it on DVD. Of course, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.  :)

Ah yes, having failed to make a theme park where robots could go more than a few hours without murdering innocent tourists, they turned their sights to global domination... that's what they call in management speak "a horizontal business move".