NiteShire Werewolf Redux

TFMF

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and Lo, after several guarded nights of frightened villagers huddled near each other in the town hall (but not to near, what if the killer was there?). The villagers heard eerie howls from outside. Echoes? NO! It was definitely two deep barking horrible howls. In the darkness with no more torches, they stared into nothingness trying to see who was there and who was ...not

Killeravocado comes back after being banished. He is tall and furry and now has the taste of blood from a poor bastard from a neighboring township. He sees TFMF and grabs him by his neck and bites a chunk of it off. As TFMF is being held up by Killeravocado, he gurgles blood in mercy. Killeravocado snaps his neck and devours TFMF.

Might be a bit graphic... Sorry.

Episode 10

The End...

TFMF ran towards the corpse on the ground. It was Flicky alright, at least, it looked like him from what TFMF could make out from the remains of his face...

"ARROOOOOOooooOOooooOOOOoooOOo......"

TFMF heard the roar of a werewolf from afar. He was in danger. It was then he realised he'd left the gun with the silver bullets - his only defence against the werewolves - in the town hall. TFMF turned on his feet and started running towards the hall.

He quickly turned the handle and tried to open the door. The door wouldn't budge.

"There's something blocking the other side", he thought.

He then took a run at the door. It burst open and TFMF fell onto something soft...

TFMF jumped up from the hall entrance as he saw what was blocking the door..and what he had just falled on to...

"bbbb!" The body of bbbb lay before him. Just like Flicky, he had also fallen victim to the werewolves. It seems the week of no attacks was the calm before the storm. The werewolf was back.

TFMF ran through the hall and up the stairs to where he kept the gun. He knew it would only take 1 bullet to end the terror over NiteShire.

"Nooooo!" TFMF searched the drawer he kept it in, but he couldn't find it. "Could I have left it in my home?" TFMF was getting desperate. That gun was his only lifeline. He ran back downstairs and outside the door. He was immediately relieved as he saw Ulysses and Bones2097 beside Flicky's body, both alive. He ran towards them.

"Thank god you're both still alive! TFMF exclaimed. "OH! Fantastic, Ulysses! You've got the gun, too!"

Ulysses said nothing.

Bones2097 screamed "OH CRAP! We're going to need that gun! Look!" Bones pointed behind TFMF to a hideous beast. It was the werewolf running towards them at a tremendous speed down the road.

"Quick, Ulysses! Shoot!" TFMF shouted.

The werewolf galloped towards them uninterrupted. No shot was fired. The werewolf shot passed TFMF towards Bones2097. There was a sharp sound as Bones was pinned to the ground and the werewolf tore him to pieces.

TFMF hid his eyes from the sight. "ULYSSES!!!! SHOOOT!!!!"

Eventually, everything was silent. There was no sound of chewing. There was no screaming. TFMF looked up. He was shocked, but more confused as he saw the werewolf standing next to Ulysses, but the werewolf turned to TFMF.

"U...Ulysses....Shoot" TFMF whispered.

Ulysses raised the gun, but it wasn't pointed at the werewolf. TFMF stared down the barrel of the gun in complete shock. "Ulysses?? WHY?!?"

Finally Ulysses spoke. "Why would I kill TetsuoShima? I couldn't hurt family, could I?" His question was punctuated by a sharp bang as Ulysses pulled the trigger. TFMF was thrown back and onto the ground as the bullet went into his chest.

From on top of the hill, QUEENSPOCK watched down on the two beasts as they stood over their last victim. The silverblood had seen this too many times before, and she knew it would happen again...

So, WHO DUN IT???

Well in case you're blind, the werewolves won. You're probably wondering who were the masterminds in this game which outsmarted you all and killed the lot of you. Well, here's a cast list for NiteShire Redux: ;D

Starring...

TFMF - Mayor (Episodes 1-10)

Ulysses - Werewolf (Episodes 1-10)

TetsuoShima - Werewolf (Episodes 1-10)

QUEENSPOCK - SilverBlood (Episodes 1-2. Special appearances in Episodes 5, 9 and 10)

msg4real - Seer (Episode 1)

I hope to post a full review shortly. PLEASE post any questions you have - if you were confused with anything in the story, or if you want more information, I'll be happy to explain everything. :)

I apologise greatly for the delay in getting these last episodes out to you. I hope you enjoyed the game! :D

Eh? I was a wereworf? Why wasn't I informed of this sooner. I could have had such a blast eating all that meat. So, 2 revelations eh. I was a werewolf and Ulysses is family. Hehehe.

I was joking about the not knowing of course. We probably won because of Ulysses' ultra lucky first kills. (he got msg4real on first try)

Damn you tetsuo, you played me like a deck of cards. :p

weeeelll, you did offer yourself voluntarily. :cyclops:

you two

both lied to me :o

That's no surprise, considering the nature of the question. :p

Anyway, I just got lucky I reached the end, so the credit for winning goes to Ulysses. :)