What Sci-Fi stuff do you have at home?

Out of interest what sci-fi stuff do you lot have at home other than dvd's?

My pride and joy are my two eagles from space 1999, the large white with red stripes (rescue eagle) I got a couple of years ago and is from the carlton range, the more interesting one is the white and green one which dates back to the mid 70's and is from Dinky.

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

Alas, the DVDs are the newest part of my collection. I have VHS movies, posters, novels, soundtrack CDs, comics, action figures, and a few models. I also have a pure silver Captain Picard coin with the Enterprise on the back. I wear the t-shirts. I have a patch for a jacket or hat from the V series. .-'  A wanted poster for Princess Leia Organa that someone sold at a convention one year. I also have a few autographed photos. Not bad for a guy trapped in a rural area of the southlands.

i've got some ST:TNG micro machines lying around somewhere from when i was younger.. as i remember they were pretty sweet.

mm-loose.jpg

However mine are lost to time.

Shame about you lost them in time, surely would be a good collectors item in afew years !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a huge Enterprise "D" with the littlle fiberoptic cables that lit up the little windows and everything.  Spent so much time putting it together as perfectly as possible that it isn't even funny.  Got totally smashed when we were moving a couple of years ago.  :'(  I also had a klingon bird of prey that me and my friend blew up with firecrackers.  You know... It was one of those things you do as a kid and never really forgive yourself for.