Ultimate StarTrek Quiz!

b33znutz

header.jpg

Star Trek is one of the most recognizable and enduring entertainment franchises in the world, spanning over four decades and making household names out of actors like William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy and DeForest Kelley. It also took relatively unknown actors of the time, like George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, James Doohan and Walter Koenig casting them into the stratosphere.

The original vision of Star Trek’s creator, Gene Roddenberry, has spawned four spin-off series, an animated television show, countless high quality fan productions, thousands of novels and other books and ten major motion pictures, with a new film scheduled for a May 2009 premiere.

Now you can test your Star Trek knowledge by taking this 50-question quiz presented by SliceofSciFi.com and written by FarPoint Media executive news director Samuel K. Sloan.

Click the banner

Take the quiz

Comeback here and talk about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't finish it. Was in a rush. Does it confer rank like another one we had on the site? It was fun seeing if you could raise your score and sort of rise in rank.

Perhaps we should start our own star trek quiz on this site? We could bestow rank on successful players and keep a log of members' score and rank. This would allow members to sort of rank themselves by order of score and compete. It also places members on equal footing regardless of rank similar to the old trek quiz from nerdtests.com. This is just an idea I put to you.

I always like a good star trek quiz.

Must say that this was a hard one, lots of questions about actors and stuff I don't know anything about (I remember general storylines, not details, usually).

My results:

How did you do?

41-50 — Congrats! You're a true Trekkie.

31-40 — Nice work. Consider yourself an honorary Starfleet member.

21-30 — Not bad, Captain Picard would be proud.

11-20 — Oops. You should re-watch the original series.

0-10 — Better not show your face on the Enterprise.

Your Total: 34