Happy New Year!

TFMF

2018 has been a fairly turbulent year around the world, but I hope we can all focus on the good things as we look forward to 2019.

For me, by far my biggest and proudest moment of 2018 was becoming a dad.

2019 has some exciting prospects and events coming up (And of course there's a lot of new Sci-Fi to look forward to!)

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

• Like 1

2018 was not a very good year. Stephen Hawking, Stan Lee, and Burt Reynolds died (amongst other people).

2018 was a fucking dogshit year in terms of AAA-gaming. Fartshite came and became the #1 mainstream game, played by children mostly. After Blizzard legitimized loot boxes through Overwatch last year, AAA-pulishers introduced them in their games. The Battlefield V PC-bullshit arrived, than  the Bethesda Fallout 76 scandal, than the Atlas one. Thankfully there were good games like God Of War, Spider Man,  Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Red dead Redemption 2.

I honestly hope 2019 will be better, now that governments started to look into the whole 'get children addicted to gambling' thing, even the UK government started to look into it! CP2077 is coming from CD Projekt RED, although Cyberpunk probably won't be done this year (2019), and Outer Worlds from the creators of Fallout and Fallout 2, so we probably going to have a proper Fallout game again, instead of that dogshit with the Creation Engine, with physics tied to the framerate.

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by dBLOOD

• 2 weeks later...