NiteShdw Convention Attendees

NiteShdw

* ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ATTEND AND ANSWER ALL 5 QUESTIONS -- All other posts will be deleted (please use the other Convention thread)

A NiteShdw Convention plan is in the works! Many have expressed a desire to attend. If you are one of those, please reply to the 5 questions below.

If you are unable to travel, but want to attend via webcam, please answer question 3 as "webcam".

Considering that people will need time to plan, save money, etc. I think August sounds good, maybe late July if you want nicer weather (as a bonus, my wife is due the first of July, so you'll meet my as-of-yet-unborn first child).

There are a number of camp grounds in the area, but I don't know which ones have power (and DSL ).

I have a webcam, so we could definately get a bunch of mini-CONs together on cams as well.

So: If you are COMMITTED to attending

1) State were you located

2) Can you provide travel for others? Do you need a ride?

3) Will you attend Provo-NiteCON or prefer a local-NiteCON (specify areas you could attend, or by webcam)

4) What dates are you (un)available?

5) How strongly are you committed to attending? (1-10)

Me:

1) Utah

2) I would probably need a ride because we only have 1 car

3) I would prefer to host Provo-NiteCON (I have to show everyone where the action is!)

4) As of right now, pretty much anytime after May 1, except the few weeks before/after July 1 (wife is due then)

5) 10 if local (Provo/SLC), 8 if somewhere between California->Colorado

When this does happen, this would be a great time to get T-SHIRTS out to all the NiteCONs to distribute to members!

Currently committed users:

* elderbear

* BigDawgAMD

* coolcat13

* tinpusher

* Andreas (Soulreaper)

* crazed792

* nuages

* usedmice

* treymok

* Reaper

* Nightfire

1-Arkansas

2-yes three more lightly encumbered members

3-4--if its not during Gen-con I could attend at Utah for a day with travel time 1 1/2 days each way for a total of 4 days I would prefer this be held later like late Sept or early Oct but hey beggers cant be choosers if its held on Aug 16-24 I will not be able to attend but would be willing to Cam up in Indianapolis as i will be there for GenCon I can also fly out to Utah or where ever if given enough notification but then would only be travelling solo or w family if they decide to come

5 on a scale of 1-10 I would say I was about a 6.5 on going

1. Washington State

2. I could take 3 others (if they dont have too much stuff)

EDIT: And if they can pitch in for gas etc.

3. Prefer to make the trip to Utah (ROAD TRIP!!!)

4. Anything after August 21 is blacked out (My next semester at universtiy starts on August 22)

5. Committed at 10

So: If you are COMMITTED to attending

1) SoCal.

2) Can you provide travel for others?

I've got a minivan with room for 3 or 4 riders at this point, depending on how crowded we're willing to be. I'll probably come up I-15 (goes to Utah, right?) and can p/u some on the way.

3) Provo-NiteCon is my preferred destination.

4) Right now I don't have any blackout dates except near 9/8/05.

5) I'm committed at about an 8 of 10. My desire is 10, but I've got some uncertainty to deal with in coming months.

1) Luleå / High North of Sweden

2) Travel arr. flight to the US (LA & Elderbear?) + need a ride

I can with high likelyhood help out with cash for gas, taxi, food, sleep etc. etc. instead of transportation.

3) Provo NiteCon (Of course)

4) Timeframe irrelevant - as long as I can find a cheaper

flight when it isn't Highseason in July ( = x5 the price)

so currently around fall (Aug. / Sep. based on price)

5) Desire = 8 (10 in optimal conditions)

1.) Pennsylvania

2.) Can Provide transportation for 2 if Girlfriend doesn't go along.

3.) Provo-a-GoGo! Never been to Utah - Good Time To Go

4.)Anytime future is cool, I just need to black out a week on the calender.

5.)9

• 2 weeks later...