ENT: No ENT in Canada!

bbbb

Guest c4evap
They put Spider-Man on CityTV instead of ENT! How can they do this?

Oh man. That really stinks! It's pre-empted here in NY as well by the (damn) Yankees!!! The first part I got was recorded from CityTV and posted here so I guess I won't be able to DL it tonight. You can't see this...but I'm banging my head on the wall!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

c4evap

I don't feel bad about missing enterprise to drink anymore, lol. For all you fellow canucks, Space re-broadcast's it at 8pm on Sundays too. Making it the "Enterprise / Trailer Park Boys Super Fun Happy Pack."

I can't BELIEVE that City TV "The Federation Station" would pull a huge prick shot by broadcasting Spideman instead of a new Enterprise. I should have bombed the CityTV building when I was in Toronto last week.... urgh.

All hail Bit Torrent

Well I am in Canada and it was on as normal.. in fact the station I watched it on played part 1 first and then part 2.. BACK TO BACK..LOL..

I saw that CityTV was going to be letting us down and went on a channel search... found ASN out of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick... :cyclops: :cyclops:

normally out here in gods country Alberta I would not stoop so low as a sat channel from down East, but hey! We all gotta make some sacrifices.. especially for Enterprise.. ;)

Back to back!!!!.. gotta luv em!

I always love how they premept the episodes with crap after running the comersials for it for a week. Just a way to boost the ratings of that crap they are prempting it with. The best part is when they dont show the episode on sundays as well and then of course tell people to tune in for the next episode without even showing the previous one. Assholes. :mad:

I don't feel bad about missing enterprise to drink anymore, lol. For all you fellow canucks, Space re-broadcast's it at 8pm on Sundays too. Making it the "Enterprise / Trailer Park Boys Super Fun Happy Pack."

I can't BELIEVE that City TV "The Federation Station" would pull a huge prick shot by broadcasting Spideman instead of a new Enterprise. I should have bombed the CityTV building when I was in Toronto last week.... urgh.

All hail Bit Torrent

Perhaps you should have bombed Toronto as a whole... it is the route of all evil in Canada right?... or is that Ottawa?.. either way. ;) Perhaps the Defiant should have come here to de-throne Emperor Martin and is band of Goodfellas...

All hail Hoshi!!! :cyclops: :cyclops: