U guys scare hell outta me!

BorisP

Boy! My heart dropped to my feet this morning. I came over here and there is the blank, "go to the forums" page.

I try signing in and it wouldn't work! I frantically tried every password I could think of. Still no luck. I was really bummed.

Then I became resigned to no more sci fi and calmed down. That is when I saw the "forgotten password" link. That think should be in 3 inch tall letters for people that panic like me. ;)

What are members who never registered in the forums doing? Are that prevented from accessing the site? I am so glad I decided to come into the forums and shoot the breeze.

Whew. My heart is finally slowing down. Can you tell I am babbling? ;)

babel..babble...bable..its ok.i bookmarked the forum site by itself a long time ago but yeah i did a panic thingy too when i didnt see the tracker at first...just settle down tho it's all good and e-thing will be allright!!

It's good to see Nite keeping everyone on their toes.

ya, its almost interesting to see the cat&mouse game. But i am afraid someday i wont be able to find the new location.

I have to get the irc channel saved in my mirc so i can find it when i have to someday...

The point is to try to keep a low profile. The site was getting WAY too big, over 80,000 hits last Saturday! I had the "Moved" message over the weekend, but I ended that message before Monday morning, assuming that anyone watching the site would be doing so during normal business hours.

I may open the site back up later... when I move! =)