What is a tribble?

juhan

Guest c4evap
Individually' date=' Tribbles aren't all that dangerous. But they quickly overwhelm their environment by consuming everything until there's nothing left. Sort of like Americans ;-).[/quote']

I take offense at that remark. Maybe you should take a peek at the posting rules:

4. Please be kind and curtious in your responses

-- If we are to build a community, let us be helpful and kind to those asking for our assistance.

c4 :mad:

I assume the original quote was probably a joke, you need to have a sense of humour around here, you never know bit101 might be from the usa anyway. By the way i think i must be the only one who loves the tribbles, and i don't mean on toast.

I'll certainly take your advice :p under consideration...

c4 ;)

Individually' date=' Tribbles aren't all that dangerous. But they quickly overwhelm their environment by consuming everything until there's nothing left. Sort of like Americans ;-).[/quote']

I take offense at that remark. Maybe you should take a peek at the posting rules:

-- If we are to build a community, let us be helpful and kind to those asking for our assistance.

ok, how bout the americans AND the brits?

Generally' date=' I just use Tribbles for packing materials. Much better than bubble wrap.[/quote']

excellent idea, they also make cosy slippers

i thought tribbles happened when you didnt shave your unmentionables for a while

Guest c4evap

ok, how bout the americans AND the brits?

OK. That's much better. Actually, that dude couldn't tell we were both joking. Some people wouldn't know a joke if it crawled up their a**!

c4 :p

Generally' date=' I just use Tribbles for packing materials. Much better than bubble wrap.[/quote']

And excellent ear muffs. Or just tie two together and hang them from your rear view mirror.

Guest c4evap

And excellent ear muffs. Or just tie two together and hang them from your rear view mirror.

Great bra stuffers as well...but a bit noisey.

I think they;d make good stress balls, personally.

And just for the record, if I was on a hot and heavy daye, and she stuffed her bra, I wouldn't mind at all. As long as she didn;t mind that I stuffed the front of my boxers with them.

Guest c4evap

And just for the record, if I was on a hot and heavy daye, and she stuffed her bra, I wouldn't mind at all. As long as she didn;t mind that I stuffed the front of my boxers with them.

You just got me to thinking...gawd, what if they bite? OUCH!

Great bra stuffers as well...but a bit noisey.

And they would warn you of unscrupulous suitors (such as Klingons)

You just got me to thinking...gawd, what if they bite? OUCH!

Heh... then I'd probabally have to buy them dinner first :P