Ever been Fired?

S0V13T

The two times I quit my job, everyone who worked with me that was my age either quit/got fired.....

like a week later (or month) I show up to pick up my pay - can't recognize anyone but the boss :cyclops:

Let Us See:

I got fired from my first job because I demanded a $600 paycheck that was months late. The owner told me to F off cause I waited to long, even though I reminded him every day. As a result, I traded the $600 for an opportunity to let the public know what was going on behind the scenes. After the police came, they made the boss pay me, told me to leave, and patted me on the back when we got outside for destroying the business (the cops were there on a daily basis for customer complaints and hated my boss)

Second Job- well, they just never called me back after the third day, I think I was too good for them...no really.

Third Job- Left on good terms when I went to school, still stop by to say hi when Im in the neighborhood. Technically, I am still employed by the company as a private contractor. Alot of the customers would rather wait for me to come home on vacation, then have someone else do their repair.

Fourth Job- my dog died the last day of my approved vacation. I asked for 2 more days. he said no, insulted my dog and said he needs me the next week. I told him that if he needs me so bad, then he will give the days off cause Ill quit otherwise...I quit, then beat the shit out of him (several times over the next 2 years) for insulting my dead dog.

Fifth Job- I was manager, me and the other manager were stealing thousands a week, when he called me in the office, I knew why...i quit and walked out (with about $5000 in my pocket) before he could finish his sentence and call the police. I paid that SOB back though, call his parole officer and told him all about what was going on. Then I had him arrested while leaving my schools campus.. he wasn't allowed to drive a car alone, or be on campus. He went back to jail and got butt raped.

Note to child molester- don't f with me, I hate child molesters and the above is what I do to them.

Sixth Job- was forced to stand on a dangerous ladder without Hazard pay despite offering to go buy a new safe ladder. Staged a fall and collected unemployment and compensation.

Seventh Job- left on good terms, then the owner found out some stuff.

Eighth Job- I hated the assistant director, did not return the next season

Ninth Job- Currently on seasonal layoff. Will be back next fall, got promoted to supervisor in a record 4 weeks.

First Job -- Worked pretty well for a while, one day, got sick, went home early. Next day i came in, they told me i was working a 16 hour shift for leaving the day before. I left after my normal shift. 2 Weeks later they finally noticed i didn't show up for the extra hours. They put me on "probation"... I laughed at them, quit the next day cause the summer was over.

Second Job -- Was an umpire for teenager softball/baseball. Had one game near the end of the season when a coach came out onto the field yelling and screaming after my partner called a strike and ended the inning. Words flew, the coach punched the plate umpire (my partner)... not a good idea with me standing behind him. I knocked him out in 2 hits, got arrested. Court cleared it cause i was defending the other umpire, but I got fired for some reason.

Third Job -- Loved it, pulled in $200 a day at age 18. Came in one day, the plant was 150 degrees, I pass out about 4 hours in with heat exhaustion. My supervisor saw me behind the shop desk (I was cleaning press machinery), thought I was sleeping, went back to his desk and filled out the termination forms. The dude who I was working with came back from refilling a press and saw me, splashed some water on my face and pulled me back to conciousness. I got some water and was fine for the rest of the day, but got fired the next day, even though I explained the situation.

I've had lots of jobs. One of the ones I liked best I got fired from. I was working at a plant that made carbide bits for mining drills. Some were pretty big. like the size of an apple. Technically my first month was probation. I was always on time, never clocked out late, was nice to everyone. I worked my ass off. I even went in one day when I was sick (threw up the night before and that morning). On the last day of my probation, I had my mom pick me up to take me to the grocery (my van was beoken down) and got home to find a msg on my answering machine that my employment with them was terminated. I cried all weekend and the next week called up there to demand to know why I was fired. Took me a couple of days to get ahold of the supervisor, and when I finally did she said I worked too slowly. WTF???? I kept the line going, did everything asked of me as swiftly as I could. And she hadn't said a word to me. Not one. I LIKED the job. Enjoyed it actually. I am wondering which of her relatives ended up with my job.

Then I had another job I hated. Working at a call center. The department I was in was understaffed. I was doing the work of 2 people every day. For a whole $6.00 an hour. Slowly the people in this department (we dealt with outside calls from managers of properties) began to crack under the stress. We had one girl who had quit drinking start again and ended up getting fired for not showing up on time. Then we had another guy who made a mistake (a small one, not a major one) who got reamed by the big boss and he simply never came back. Then another woman totally lost it and went on sick leave (stayed in a hospital for a short time). All this time my doc had me on xanax and zoloft. I finally cracked. I yelled at the big boss when he decided to rag on me about something stupid (he wouldn't ever do this to the people who cost the company money, to the tune of about $10,000, just the little mistakes) and I yelled at him and told him to cut it out and that I knew he was gonna try and fire me now, etc. I went home that day and never went back. I couldn't. Got notes from my docs and faxed everything in. Got 3 months of sick leave. At the end of that time the company informed me that I had to be back by a certain date or my job would be gone, and I had to provide proof from my doc that I COULD come back. I couldn't provide that as I was under ongoing treatment at the time. So, I found out later what they put in the records was that they fired me for job abandonment. WHAT???