Worst. Episodes. Ever.

dirtbox

In Enterprise I would agree that Stormfront was horrible. I picked this episode because I felt that it was a weak ending to such a great season. My word, what a way to end the Xendi affair.

can't remember the names of the episodes but i can provide a brief synoposis.

TNG - Tasha Yar fights another woman with poisoned weapons (season 1).

DSN - The crew gets shrunk and are flying around in a small shuttlepod.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is usually something reasonably bloody and or heroic going on.

Here here! Even though Worf stories usually make me feel super-nerdy to get into (becuase of all the Klingon being spoken), all the space ship battles, hand to hand combat, swearing (again, in Klingon) cleavage, and most importantally EXTREME BLOODWINE DRINKING really make the Worf / Klingon centered episodes an extreme joy to watch.

there is usually something reasonably bloody and or heroic going on.

Here here! Even though Worf stories usually make me feel super-nerdy to get into (becuase of all the Klingon being spoken), all the space ship battles, hand to hand combat, swearing (again, in Klingon) cleavage, and most importantally EXTREME BLOODWINE DRINKING really make the Worf / Klingon centered episodes an extreme joy to watch.

It is kinda interesting to watch the Klingons but then it makes me think how on earth were they able to engineer such great things as cloakable ships, warp drive and so forth. And stil maintain an empire that is as strong as the federation.

If they are like animals, always fighting and getting on each other's nerves (even when it is as little as looking weird at them) or drinking themselves to death with blood wine...how can they be so advanced. I understand the cardasians and the Romulans are really clever and smart people..but the klingons??

DSN - The crew gets shrunk and are flying around in a small shuttlepod.

that was a funny episode but somewhat pointless.

It was funny because when they are in the Runabout, they shoot a Jimhadar soldier with photon Torpedo. That was fun but a little stupid.

But the real stupid thing was that if they knew that nebula shrank people to 1mm, why not take advantage of it ..for say spying missions and so forth...

there are three episodes that stand out in my mind as the worst episodes of their respective series.

TOS - the way to eden

nothing but an excuse for spock to jam with a bunch of

hippies

VOY - the series finale

it was terrible in my opinion i found it hard to watch in my

opinion. couldn't stand the whole time travelling janeway

after so many years. Either the future time police people

should have just killed her or they could have come up with

a better series finale instead of her destroying the borg and

completely rewriting a bunch of time.

X-files - that stupid video game episode

you know that one where mulder gets stuck in the video

game? I couldn't beleive how bad an episode that was,

WOW it shocked me more then the super computer one that

controlled the building and killed the people that were in it.

oh also the series finale of X-files, i was all excited for

mulder to be back instead i was just dissapointed horribly,

any other episode in the last season was better then the

last two

wow, now that's some anti voyager sentiment.

I admit janeway wasnt the best captain ever, but was it all really that bad? I thought there were more bad ds9 eps than voyager (btw tng and ent are my fav)

She was a bitchy person and a poor leader at that. i liked the show but didn't like her. every scene with here in it gave me a "come on are you an idiot feeling..."

I admit janeway wasnt the best captain ever, but was it all really that bad? I thought there were more bad ds9 eps than voyager (btw tng and ent are my fav)

She was a bitchy person and a poor leader at that. i liked the show but didn't like her. every scene with here in it gave me a "come on are you an idiot feeling..."

Personaly I think she did a better job overall than Sisko.

Captain Sisko was more of a friend to his crew. Major kira did alot the 'leadership' stuff. He dealt with alot more war time stuff that dealt with federation vs dominion/klingon/cardasian.

Janeway had to survive multiple threats in the delta quadrant as well as dissention in her crew from the maquee and other strange crew such as Seven from borg, a hologram doctor and so on.

I think she did very well to try to accomodate her doctor's new acquired rights, working with seven to make her more human and integrate the maquee into her crew without any major problems. All of that while dealing with hostile aliens without the support of the federation.

Personaly I think she did a better job overall than Sisko.

Captain Sisko was more of a friend to his crew. Major kira did alot the 'leadership' stuff. He dealt with alot more war time stuff that dealt with federation vs dominion/klingon/cardasian.

Janeway had to survive multiple threats in the delta quadrant as well as dissention in her crew from the maquee and other strange crew such as Seven from borg, a hologram doctor and so on.

I think she did very well to try to accomodate her doctor's new acquired rights, working with seven to make her more human and integrate the maquee into her crew without any major problems. All of that while dealing with hostile aliens without the support of the federation.

First of all I lost count of how many bad episodes in enterprise so I will say the whole lot, it was boring, unintresting, no imagination and simply CRAP and a insult to star trek, wont be buying the dvd box set thats for sure unless i want some over priced coffee coasters as thats all its worth.

Sisko had more passion than janeway, secondly he was one of the key characters in the dominon war. if he had failed then the federation would of colapsed, what did janeway have to do...oh yeah unscrew a screw up she made way back in the caretaker....saying that i am bias as i do love my DS9 lol

ow...CH.

DS9 is cool man. i am 4 eps short of just watchin the whole run of em and have missed a half dozen eps. whereas with voyager i will probably miss the first two seasons. the kazon were rubbish. it was like bein chased by intergalctic pikeys

TOS: "The Alternative Factor" Just didn't get it, I guess.

TNG: "Masks" Data goes crazy from an alien probe and develops multipul personalities.

DS9: "Move Along Home" Sisko and co are trapped in some game.

VOY: "The Thaw" The one with Kim and Torres and that **** clown.

ENT: "These Are The Voyages..." No surprise there. And any Episode that even hinted, or outright had scenes withT'pall and Trip dating.

Oi i loved Move along home. Specially the bit where Terry, Alexanfer,Avery and Nana sang. Lol they shouldn't give up there day job expect for Avery. He had a beautiful voice.

Worst episode was the Voyager one (Has if there is a good episode) Threshold and Endgame.