Concept Art

Soulreaper

Ah I get the idea - very nice pics, hails to Gill for those!

I think I'd want to add my name on that freelance-almost-staff list, possibly (we'll see) also the all-around-grunt.

That's what I'd be with Nic and the gang - for now I don't know what they're up to but I'd sure love to join the team!

I'd fancy that, Darren!

Actually I think I could certainly do a lot of miniwork here and there.

For now, general fantasy is my strongest area but I've always loved Sci-Fi as well so doing work in that sector would more than please me!

A nice stuff!

The pic in the link is a real nasty one - something beyond my leauge, but that's ok!

I don't mind working with more or less details, I think it depends on what the picture needs (and what the work needs for a pic).

I'd say to begin with, concentrate on a simpler style, a little bit of detail and work up to Helion's insane amounts of detail later on.

action1.jpg

That image is the kind of thing we look for regarding simpler kinds of background in the art.

So what did they think of the first file?

I'm going to do a new attempt in a short while with some better ideas at hand!

Funny we humans usually to do something half-decent or flawed at first in order to then do it right!

Here's an example of some of the cyberpunk sci-fi Dark Quest likes to do. We have a new setting in the works, so you might be able to get some art in that.

mechanic.jpg

bikerbabe.jpg

Reminds me of Sin City - although I could need a serious cultural awakening to see the difference.