Dr Who Theme Tunes 1-9 + 1 extra

Ulysses

Just downloaded the themes pack and they asked to voice our opions on theses and which ones we think is the best and how we would improve them.

Persoally i like the 8th and 9th and aint to sure which one is the best.

I always like the late Pertwee & early Baker tunes, I think thats when they started using the drrrzzzht drrrzzzht effect at the end of the tune.

*I wish someone would give that effect a name as its a bummer to remember how to spell it everytime hehe!

Shame about the 11kHz, 8bit wavness of most of the themes, though...

Edit: Now, all they need to do is make a full version of the new doctor's theme, and all's well ^^ (has a 2+ minute version of the original tune...)

Orbital made a version that is 5 minutes and 32 seconds long...

If I had any idea on how to share it, I would. ^^' It's the original BBC Radiophonic workshop version, possibly from one of the LPs... no horrible TV garble ^^

(had that Orbital version, too... but I lost it along with a hard drive -_-')

Ill mail you the live and album version in a minute Fenris. I dont like torrenting 5mb files when GMail can handle 10mb file transfers.

Scanned and cleaned for virae so ok there! Enjoy.

The beat kicks in at about 1'50" on the album version and its cool I must say. If you could send that nice version you have of 9th Theme thatd be sweet! :)

Oh while we're at it, did you spot there's a total difference between Rose (music) and the new music introduced in End of the World?

If not, watch them both at the start and listen.

*grins*

So it's Murray Gold who did the 2nd ep music or?