Boomtown pre-madness

Fenriswolf

Ok. Here we go, the build up to Boomtown has already begun and the setting as we know is Cardiff, the rift of the aliens encountered in the Unquiet Dead seems to have a Nuclear Powerplant ontop of it now.

The Doctor Who mainsite has been updated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

I am also informed the name of the Power Plant translates to: Bad Wolf.

Another BAD WOLF reference right in your face: hover your mouse pointer over the TARDIS.

Of course they're playing around with it. It's generating lots of virtually free publicity & hype about the show.

However, from what I have read the Bad Wolf episode will make everything clear and explain what's been going on.

Nice one, S0V13T. When you get caught, try to explain your way out of that one!

"Ummm, yes Officer. It's like this. I'm a fan of a show about Time Travel. And 'Bad Wolf' looks kewl on this wall..."

Off to the Looney Bin ya go.

:p

It is an art form, the proper graffiti that is...because some of it looks really dodgy. And I am sure that if it were not illegal the Bad Wolf team would already be putting their tag all over the place.

I'm still curious, and to get the thread back on track a little, how did that awful Slitheen (Slytheen?) woman escape from the demolition of #10?

We don't the the continuity of the two stories yet.

It could be the first appearance on Earth for the Slitheen, but the second time The Doctor encounters her.

If that were the case, The Doctor wouldn't be able to destroy her without causing some Voyager-style Temporal Anomaly.

Here's my theroy on how the Slitheen woman survived. She didn't.

When we first met the Slitheen woman in World War Three, she was already in the human suit, so was the guy that was PM. We see them unzip their heads, and kill the general. and take his body to be another suit.

I think that maybe the womans suit was a prefabricated suit that they had before they infultrated parlement. It makes sence, becuase I hardly think that they'd be sneaking around in their true (12 foot tall, hulking, with the stealth ability of a pregnant elephant on crack) form killing people for their skins. Seems reasonable that they would have a suit ready to go, put one agent in, have him kill someone, and bring the suit back to the ship, then they both go out to the field, do some more recon, kill someone else, bring the suit back, et cetera

If I were planning an invasion of Earth, I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket. I'd have my infultration and support forcesin the field, and keep some reserve units on the ship (besides I'm sure that the ship needed a crew, command HQ anywys). So they probabally had a few extra on their ship (Witch I believe The Doctor said was underwater, or underground or something).

Now, since the good Doctor had 'Rickey' launch the missels at 10 Downy street, it seems reasonable that the slitheen's ship wasn't effected at all. It also seems reasonable that they left a few Slitheen onboard the ship, to take of day to day operations. It would also seem extremely reasonable that since plan A was thwarted by the doctor, that they would develop a plan B.

What DOSEN'T make sence, obviouslly is that the Slitheen's new plan would be executed like 2 months after they got their asskicked by the Doctor, in a neighboring city, supposedelly teaming up with another race that the Doctor defeated (in the previous episode, for crying out loud!) they're just asking to get another bloody nose, lol