Post a Picture of yourself and your computer

Engineer101

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats pretty awesome Nite, how could you possibly run the tracker from that though?

Anyway, heres my other computer:

5nkfmq

j/k

I almost believed you until I saw the logo on the right for Smithsonian institute. :)

Guest c4evap
No one is worthy to gaze upon my likeness...

I am unworthy :bowing: I am unworthy :bowing: I grovel at your feet - but I loved your pic. C'mon, Dee, get us a bigger one!

Can't. Had a crash about 3 weeks ago. Lost all my pics and my crummy camera is broken.

Almost forgot...thank you! :D

c4 B)

YAY!

I'm not the only long-haired dude!!

I'm jealous of you guys who get to let your hair grow. I've loved having long hair in the past - I may have to wait for retirement to grow it out again. I've got to find a way to scan in the ID picture the Board of Behavioral Sciences took for my last board exam. Hair below shoulders, full & bushy beard.

Althought most have probably seen me once or twice (not in the flesh, but here) I'm going to upload a few pics when I've scrambled them together...however I'm uncertain if I should display the poor mess of computers around here :D

Hey, Engineer101, this was a GREAT initiative and cheers to everyone who has contributed to this thread!

Oh My' date=' what a large cannon you have, neomaster...[/quote']

well we didnt get warned about the depleted urainium untill after we had been messing around theses blown up Iraqi tanks lol...oh well if my canon goes bright blue i will know why lmao

In 1993 I got to visit the Trinity test site at White Sands Missile Range. To convince people that it was safe to walk around at ground zero, a few soldiers had a geiger counter out and were demonstrating how Trinitite (the green glass created from the fused sand) had a lower count rate than their depleted U ammunition! I actually snuck some Trinitite out - but a year later my wife chucked the container I had it in out during a move.

:(

My guess is that the real problem with the depleted-U is the micro-particles that get created during an armor piercing hit ... if I recall correctly, some of it vaporizes.

Micropore dusk mask time!!!

Guest c4evap
I am unworthy :bowing: I am unworthy :bowing: I grovel at your feet - but I loved your pic. C'mon' date=' Dee, get us a bigger one![/quote']

Yea, that C4 is a hottie.......

OH HI C4!

:p

:cyclops:

OMG!

I'm blushing...you guys are sooooooooo cool! TY!!!

c4 ;)