Klingon facial ridge explanation

Beawulf

I was surprised that the writers went to the trouble of explaining the difference in klingon facial ridges from the original to the rest of the series. Personally I didnt expect them to bother.

(Incase anyone missed it...a virus formed that altered klingon dna as a result of them experimenting with human augment dna)

What else should they be explaining?

I could swear I saw the breen in a star wars movie...

ooo ooo, i got it.

they got some decent make up people by the time trek movie 6, the undiscovered country.

i didnt ever wonder how it'd be explained. i was just pleased that they stopped looking and sounding like a bunch of suntanned idiots

Yeah and as far as I knew when I first saw a klingon in TOS

I though it was a Vulcan with a bad Moustache.............doing an even worse impression of Ghengis Khan.............KHAN..............KHAN.................KHAN..............

thats not why' date=' I heard he ate too much Gahk and had to have his second stomach pumped............damn buffet tables................ mmmmmmmm.....Gahk............[/quote']

I wonder, if you dont chew would they try and squirm their way out? :stare:

I was surprised that the writers went to the trouble of explaining the difference in klingon facial ridges from the original to the rest of the series. Personally I didnt expect them to bother.

I think it's great when they go back and patch up holes in the Star Trek Universe. Which is probably the reason why they did it ... to get all the real geeks off their back. ;)

I really want to know why the bridge "blows" up every time the ship gets hit, even in the living area. That is an explanation I would want to hear, and if it happens everytime wouldn't some smart man or woman invent a way to avoid it happening after about 200 years of space "fighting"...

I think it's great when they go back and patch up holes in the Star Trek Universe. Which is probably the reason why they did it ... to get all the real geeks off their back. ;)

yeah those geeks can really be annoying ;) :p hehehe

Ooh! They were all infected with 'Ridgy Forehead Syndrome' O.o...

Actually, the ones without the ridges were the ones infected. Whats funny about the Enterprise explaination is that Kalis is from the planet of the infected. :P