The last Star Trek Episode you watched...

gjnave

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished - DS9 Season 3 - "Defiant"

Does anyone know if we ever hear from "Tom" Riker again?

He's actually featured rather prominently in Peter David's novel, "Imzadi II". The character was used EXTREMELY well by David and lends a LOT to the story itself. You should check it out!

Facetious, TFMF?

Tears of the Prophets - man, that's a weak seaon finale... I mean, it had all the elements to be good but season 6 really feels like it blew it all in 6x06 sacrifice of angels. After that it was just all filler until the finale... when it really feels that 6x06 should have been the finale.

Facetious, TFMF?

Tears of the Prophets - man, that's a weak seaon finale... I mean, it had all the elements to be good but season 6 really feels like it blew it all in 6x06 sacrifice of angels. After that it was just all filler until the finale... when it really feels that 6x06 should have been the finale.

Gotta agree with you on that, Tenebrae!

Facetious, TFMF?

What do you mean - i was meaning that it was exciting that everyone is seperated and there all going on their own missions.

anyway - I am now on episode 7 of Season 6 DS9 - You are Cordinally Invited. Ok so they've got DS9 back - lets have a marrage!

Yesterday i watched:

TNG 4x20 Q-pid

TNG 4x21 The drumhead

TNG 4x22 Half a life

TNG 4x23 The host

The best and funniest of the above is 4x20 Q-pid.

I had a couple of good laughs when Worf (the fool) smashes Geordis lute... :)

And Picard is getting his share of uncomfortable situations.