Ur desktop - sooooo

Engineer101

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! You've got a lot of....crap on your desktop ;)! So do I usually....say, did you clean up before you shot it?

Well, I'm prepping to format my only HDD, so my lappy is running with a skeleton crew - strongbad(background) is one of the last to leave....or heave, can't remeber which...null

EDIT: Bummer, I screwed up the pic...

Wow! You've got a lot of....crap on your desktop ;)! So do I usually....say' date=' did you clean up before you shot it? [/quote']

I didn't... I like to keep symmetry...

EDIT: Bummer, I screwed up the pic...

As if there was much to screw. lol

Picture shows very much desire to show own bigness!

Elladan

ps. getting tired of being online for 19 consecutive hours... losing hand control.

hey elladan, i have 7 games that is on ur computer that is also on mine :P

btw children of the nile is a good game if u can grab it from lokitorrrent (they're like offline now*hackers?!* and i use winISO and magic ISO because one of the programs might faile. WinISO might fail so i use magic and vice versa

I'm taking a wild guess here....you don't like turnbased strategy' date=' do you? Say MoO I or II...[/quote']

i do. i have rome: Total war, Galactic Civilizations, civilization 3 and fallout...

I'd say. Almost as addicted as I am.

Playing Conquests at Demigod level for two weeks now. No cheating.

I'll see if I can find this Children of the Nile. I thought it's an adventure game??

Elladan

Even my old eyes can appreciate Pink's outward appearance... her 'features' are quite striking.

:rolleyes:

hey, noone said i didnt too, but my wife is OBSESSED!!!

now, the last time i was allowed ;) to choose our wallpaper, this was it.

C1420262945672u_photo.jpg

god i love that pic!

Hey Oma!

Wait a sec, isn't that that stupid SuperHero???

Babbling on about his own awesomeness??? LOL

I like that one!

Elladan

Yup! That's strongbad, alright....with "Cool, cool boxinggloves!"

I'm taking a wild guess here....you don't like turnbased strategy' date=' do you? Say MoO I or II...[/quote']

i do. i have rome: Total war, Galactic Civilizations, civilization 3 and fallout...

Oh, I didn't see the Galactic Civilizations icon...must be tired....sorry....I am crying now- I didn't mean to offend.... Oh, well, this must mean it's my bed time

Nighty night!

I'd say. Almost as addicted as I am.

Playing Conquests at Demigod level for two weeks now. No cheating.

I'll see if I can find this Children of the Nile. I thought it's an adventure game??

Elladan

lol....i play on sid.... i have an act for hard games. like for galactic civilizations. i zip all comps to Genius and some to evil and good. now theres a option for cheat but i never touch it cause i found out TRADE is the best way to earn lots of money.

so i have 15 routes to different worlds while my 13 colonies are focus on building massive ships and expanding human technology. currently this one game which i stop playing on has taken me 3 months now and im gonna "Pause". I cant wait for Galactic Civilizations 2 :D new game graphics engine

Liz Hurley... non trashy and beautiful

use the classic windows theme because that big stupid green start button annoys me.

Icons all over the place annoy me so i dont have any.

Anyone know where you can get xp themes from?