Engineer101

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone got an Atson Shell?

I have Desktop X, but I don't currently have it installed.......

I made a way cool desktop for Desktop X.......A Klingon Bird of Prey! You start on the Bridge, and can take the Turbo Lift to other sections of the ship!

......I got an honorable mention for it in Japan, no less!

:D :cyclops: :D

There are tons of skins and themes available for windows xp. But I prefer to use the classic simple look.

Although for my firefox, I opted to go with a sleek slim theme since I dont like bulky bars reducing the ammount of browsing space.

EMR in New Milford, PA. They sponsor my schools woodsball team that I happen to be the commander of.

what kind of marker do you have, what do you like to play.

If its not obvious, that a Tippman C98 with a flatline, x-chamber and rikochet, although i burnt the circuit board on the rikochet while navagating a river. Replaced it with a ReLoader 2.

I tend to play as recon/sniper in woods ball, and frontman in speedball.

I dont have any of my own equipment although I did have my own army uniform. They came in handly becuase it hurts to get shot at if you dont have them and I would not be such an easy of a target as those wearing bright colors.

I always rent when I go with friends. I dont go as often anymore but I used go alot near Alpine california (indian reservation lands) It was called weekend warriors.

They didnt have these inflatable defensive positions. They are more large open fields with some of the game fields containing huts, rivers, trees, rocks, etc.

I usualy went in groups of 10-15 friends and we would set up matches against other people randomly.

winxp

with windowsblind skin

iconpack skin

and a calender with skin

bakckground my own

do you have links cuz google's being a pain. And i dunno if that's "windows blinds"

Desktop X, Window Blinds, etc are all part of Object Desktop.......

Here's the URL:

http://www.stardock.com/products/desktopx/

:cyclops:

ooo im register with stardock...Drengin account thingy :D

as for the short comment....does it really show? (i know its a quote from Star Wars, but I am short)

as for what you played daffy, thats what is called woodsball, its alot more fun then what you see me doing in the picture, im playing speedball in the picture, its alot faster, typical game last under 1 minute.

im wondering how ur desktop backgrounds look like. heres mine... dont forget to comment!

:o Your ad-aware icon indicates the older version, which is not being supported anymore ... no more updates in the spyware recognition files. :o

Very inspiring, though.