A heartfelt thank you to C4evap

Pella

I'm sorry to use the forums like this, but I would like everyone to read this. Especially, of course C4evap :p

I hope nobody begrudges me this. Please.

Dues to personal difficulties, I needed to get away from everything for a while - to find myself if you like. During this time I purposely distanced myself from pretty much everything especially my PC.

I've come back to find that several people were worried about me especially C4, who, even tho they went unanswered (unread in fact), kept sending emails to make sure I was okay and even started a thread in this forum to try to find me.

These are the actions of a truly caring person, and I would publicly like to say how sorry I am for worrying her and that I never read those mails (i'm to ashamed to so now) and the thread in the forum (again it will stay probably unread). I feel deeply touched that she considers me worth worrying about and I hope she still considers me a friend.

Thank you C4

janeway.gif

Guest c4evap

I'm there for you hon. 24x7x365 (leap year too!). Anytime (ANYTIME) you need a shoulder to lean on (or just to cry on) just let me know. I'll be there for you!

Best_Friends.jpg

c4 :D :D :D

I say, thanks to EVERYONE who has posted here without being a total arse (like one or two users I can think of), and even a nod to those! A community is only a community if there are -people- in it. Pella, c4evap, and everyone else... thanks for posting ^_^

... thus speaketh the newbie ^^

No, thank YOU Pella, you and Fenriswolf were the two deciding factors (well two HUGE factors) in my quest to collect the full run of Doctor Who, and quite literally get my hands on whatever I can regarding it. Thanks to both of you for the inspiration :)

And a HUGE extra thanks for minding the Zero. As you know, I'm quite sensitive about it ;)

No, thank YOU Pella, you and Fenriswolf were the two deciding factors (well two HUGE factors) in my quest to collect the full run of Doctor Who, and quite literally get my hands on whatever I can regarding it. Thanks to both of you for the inspiration :)

And a HUGE extra thanks for minding the Zero. As you know, I'm quite sensitive about it ;)

Ditto what Fenriswolf said :p