A pat on the back!

alaska

I'm sure like a lot of you, I enjoy reading the forum on a daily basis. However, every now and then I get a little "disgruntled". (Not quite as bad as a postal worker though!) Several times I have started a reply to something that didn't sit right with me, but luckily have cooled down and deleted it before it's actually posted. I'm sure that this has probably happened to others out there. (If not then you are all amazingly understanding, accepting and patient people!)

Anyway, my thought for the day is - > "To all of you who have thought about flying off the handle, but stopped yourself in time and cooled off, give yourselves a pat on the back! You deserve it!"

There's a lot of help and respect on this site so thanks to everyone who makes a contribution, either by helping others, sharing files, or even by just keeping quiet. ;)

Actually I agree, I spend more time going through the forum than going through all the stuff to download. And totally agree that this site seem more friendly and helpful. I have a laugh at some of the posts that i disagree with sometimes as well i.e enterprise being the bees knees lmao....better not get onto that subject or there will be ww 3 on the net lmao.

Anyway just wanted to say cheers lads (or lasses) for making this site worth coming back to.