What is you Favourite William Harnell Story - Part One

Pella

The start of a new series of Polls! What I intend to do is go through all the Era Of The Doctor until I have a shortlist of episodes and then I'm going to create the ultimate poll to find our favourite Story.

It's going to take a bit of work since the polls will only take 15 stories at a time, but it'll be worth it. I try to do each poll about a week apart.

As For Paul McGann, hmmm I guess his one story will go through to the final by default - lol

I voted for the dalek invasion. Its one of the hartnell stories with a faster pace and its got most of what I look for in a classic who story.....

Ive seen every existing episode so many times its ridiculous!! I used to trade 10th generation copies of stuff you could barely watch years ago before anything was released!!!! Give me a medal :)

Of the others listed here I would put the keys of marinus, the daleks, the war machines and either the aztecs or the romans in supporting places.

Theyve all got something going for them except for the gunfighters.... why that had to survive, when other stuff is gone I dont know :)

I voted for the dalek invasion. Its one of the hartnell stories with a faster pace and its got most of what I look for in a classic who story.....

Ive seen every existing episode so many times its ridiculous!! I used to trade 10th generation copies of stuff you could barely watch years ago before anything was released!!!! Give me a medal :)

Of the others listed here I would put the keys of marinus, the daleks, the war machines and either the aztecs or the romans in supporting places.

Theyve all got something going for them except for the gunfighters.... why that had to survive, when other stuff is gone I dont know :)

The war machines is one story I don't like. From the Computer asking for Doctor Who, to the machines themselves - poor replacements for the Daleks!!!!

For real, the war machines is pretty cheesy, but I enjoy all of its hokiness!! U can recognize a lot of the locations if your london bound, and the weird techno babble about computers is great and fairly mystifying :) . Its an honest bit of cheese and I dig it! Yeah, the club scenes are just so cheese ridden, the characterisation is so 2D for the new characters.... oooooh its great!!!!!!!!!! Just wish there was more from this era!

OH!! I fogot to add the time meddler!! thats another classic story! All hail the meddling monk :)

For real, the war machines is pretty cheesy, but I enjoy all of its hokiness!! U can recognize a lot of the locations if your london bound, and the weird techno babble about computers is great and fairly mystifying :) . Its an honest bit of cheese and I dig it! Yeah, the club scenes are just so cheese ridden, the characterisation is so 2D for the new characters.... oooooh its great!!!!!!!!!! Just wish there was more from this era!

OH!! I fogot to add the time meddler!! thats another classic story! All hail the meddling monk :)

The time meddler will be on the next poll (hopefully Sunday). I love that story. Peter Butterworth is fantastic

hold your horse, or whatever you hold onto. The rest are coming up in part 2 - due to limitations in the polling system.

Rest Assured - eventually EVERY televised Dr Who Story will be polled which will lead the the ultimate poll: What is the greatest ever televised Dr who story.

And then armed with that knowledge I will conquer the world hahahahahaha - oops that bit's meant to be secret.

I, the Uber Geek, voted for invasion of Earth.... of all the Hartnells I've seen I liked it best, even if it is padded out quite a bit. Aztecs would be my second choice. Can't wait for the Uber Poll. (PS Fenris, where'd you get that "Uber" stuff anyway?)