Favorite Episode

ank329

What everyone's favorite episode, I know its hard to limit to just one, so what are your top ten episodes?

Here's my list: in no particular order

Window of Opportunity

Lost City Parts 1/2

Reckoning Parts 1/2

Threads

Abyss

I like the one where tealc and oneill are stuck in a time loop' date=' funnyest ever imo :)[/quote']

The name is "Window of Opportunity"

Yeah, another good one. In fact I'm downloading it now. Thanks for the tip.

c4 :D

I think mine is "Window of opportunity" if that's the episode from Season 4 when they get stuck in a timeloop :) I LOVED that one' date=' a real killer![/quote']

Gonna watch that one in about 15 mins. right after I finish shooting off my mouth here in the forums ;)

c4 B)

Hrm....a hard choice. I'd have to say my list is extensively long. I like all the episodes that involve character interaction on a more personal level, the ones that tell you a bit more about the people you're watching. Like the one with the Crystal lifeform pretending to be Jack's son, Daniel and Sha're on Abydos, things like that.

For quality watching my list is shorter:

Children of the Gods I and II

Broca Divide (Sam jumping Jack - *snort*)

Urgo (I want to know what he said to Sam about Janet that "wasn't nice")

Window of Opportunity (Teal'C and Jack juggling was priceless, or the door in the face for poor Teal'C)

The Other Guys

Moebius I and II (Sam as a geek had me rolling on the floor in fits of laughter, and Sam and Jack making out in the GateShip was as close as Shippers are ever going to get to the real thing)

There are just so many, and all that have been said so far I agree with. I did however love the "clips" episode Citizen Joe, so many little in jokes slipped in and the stuff about the simpsons was great. Classic line "Didnt you used to be more gold coloured?" Joe to Teal`c when they first meet. I have heard the RDA will be guess staring in The Simpsons next year, so that should be good too! But really My fave episodes are series 1 to series 5 Id say although Emancipation was a touch dodgy.