Rate the signature

Guest c4evap

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

TFMF 10/10 (us mods have to stick together ;) )

HOWEVER...

I'm still contemplating a copyright infringement suit against you and your sig... :)

c4 B)

• 1 month later...

I'm deliberately raising this topic from the dead.

With the new Signature restrictions in place , everyone's previous Sig got trashed.

So , how have you all coped ?

I hope I have demonstrated with my effort that things are still possible but maybe a new approach is needed to get something you are happy with...

Hopefully this will spur some of you to new creative places :)

[MM]

P.S. Highlander72 - Love your sig - you inspired me to do something with mine - and I still have further ideas in mind... ;D

" post="124762" timestamp="1166847962"]

With the new Signature restrictions in place , everyone's previous Sig got trashed.

I was prepared ;D My signature did not fall to the new restrictions, although i did have to make it smaller. I don't mind much either way.

MM gets 10/10 because he really has used his signature wisely :D And the Daleks animation is just fantastic.

neomaster gets 7/10. Suggestions:  Fix those links so they are like Aeon-Flux or neomaster's store instead of great long links. Also - you've got lots of line spaces in there... ::)

link=topic=4655.msg124762#msg124762 date=1166847962]

I was prepared ;D My signature did not fall to the new restrictions, although i did have to make it smaller. I don't mind much either way.

MM gets 10/10 because he really has used his signature wisely :D And the Daleks animation is just fantastic.

neomaster gets 7/10. Suggestions:  Fix those links so they are like Aeon-Flux or neomaster's store instead of great long links. Also - you've got lots of line spaces in there... ::)

fair point lol...

I like MM's animated Daleks, very cool. B) 9/10

Prison.gif

And I think MrThumps closing remarks are awesome. :D 8/10

"Only a Wookie would kiss a Droid on Christmas"

"If the Labatt Blue commercials are to be believed, even a big grizzly bear can pick up fine-looking women in Canada as long as he has a beer in his paws."

I've seen those Labatt bear commercials, funny-funny-funny!