Rate the signature

Guest c4evap

Beawulf:

I love that qoute. It reminds me of the best Symphony X song called "Through the looking glass" they actually have a line in the vocals that says "is it as it seems - or just a dream within a dream?"

Engineer101:

As I said before, that little avatar in the Xfirebox is just too cute!

Otherwise I suppose the signature is truthful to what you're doing most of your time; gaming! :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was deported for working without a green card. Plus my political views.

Certainly sound like my kind of person! :D

EDIT: Almost forgot (oh, wait...I did forget...oh well...)

Moonstalker's sig: 9+

c4 B)

My three fav sigs on this board are Stitchintime, Annika and yours str82u. A definite 9. Very simple and profound at the same time.

I've made and ever so slight mod to mine, takes a good quote and makes it a bit tongue in cheek, but I think fits rest of the theme.

I've made and ever so slight mod to mine' date=' takes a good quote and makes it a bit tongue in cheek, but I think fits rest of the theme.[/quote']

Another variation for you Pella

"Never argue with a fool. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Yeah, so don't argue with me. alright!?

Walks away and thinks about for a moment

erm....

I've made and ever so slight mod to mine' date=' takes a good quote and makes it a bit tongue in cheek, but I think fits rest of the theme.[/quote']

"Never argue with a fool. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

hmmm, I think I might steal this....

thanx Moonwalker :p

Pella's siggie: "I don't know which I find harder: Being a transsexual or being a Doctor Who fan!? "

Well, for me, it would be harder to be a Doctor Who fan ;)

10++++++++++++++

c4 :p

hmmm, I think I might steal this....

thanx Moonwalker :p

Finally! .... I've made a contribution.